HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Old Living Room featured on HGTV!!!


Jon's sister told me today that a shot of our old living room from our house in SC came on the screen today while she was watching HGTV today. I just went to HGTV.com a few minutes ago to see if I could find anything out about it (I didn't submit anything so I was really surprised, but I did put pictures up of our old house on Rate My Space a year and a half ago) and sure enough it was featured in their "Favorite Holiday Ideas" as the second room! So exciting!
Update: I started paying attention while watching HGTV and sure enough I have seen our room a bunch of times now - it's so exciting!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is that a screen in the corner of your old living room? I have an antique cane screen and I have never displayed it open ..only folded... It looks so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the wall color in this room?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...