HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Sneak Peek of Lillabel's First Birthday Party!

Here is a sneak peek of Lillabel's first birthday party. We are having it in two parts. We were hoping to have it while everyone was here but due to games, and everyones schedules we had part of it last night once Jon got home and will have the rest on Sunday evening. Last night we had her cake and opened a couple of gifts. We will have her cupcakes and open the rest on Sunday. Seeing how Lillian seems to be turning into quite the tomboy I am thinking this will be the one and ONLY pink party I will ever get to throw for her! Haha!




5 comments:

  1. this is sooo cute!! where did you get the clear cupcake holders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They actually were white and were just thin so once the cupcakes went in the oven they looked kind of clear. I think they were just from the grocery store but it has been a while so I am not completely positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm looking for a tier stand similar to the ones you have your cupcakes displayed on. Can you recall where you may have purchase this?

    Thank you,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at Target several years ago. I am not sure if they still carry it or not.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...