HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

JOY....An Award, and Etsy's Front Page

"The JOY of the Lord, is my strength..." Nehemiah 8:10

Hello everyone. It has been a busy and eventful week and I am behind on everything! Lillie's been sick (for what seems like months!) and I have been sick myself the last couple of days. It seems as though Lillie has finally turned the corner and is starting to feel a bit better though! It has been a particularly stressful week because we have been swamped with wholesale orders and Jon has been out of town quite a bit with away games and recruiting and when I have felt so overwhelmed, I have found such comfort in that verse. Poor Lillie is probably getting sick of hearing me sing the song that comes from that verse all day long every time I start to want to pull my hair out! Especially, because if you ask anyone in my family how awful my voice is they will not hesitate to tell you it is THE WORST! I scored a zero, yes, a zero, on the American Idol game my sister has on her Wii. Even my dad (who I got my not-so-impressive voice from) can score a few thousand points! Haha!

Despite the stress, though, there have been two exciting spots in our week. First, we received our first Blogging Award. Hana Lynch, from the MomTog Diaries , was so sweet to award us as one of the blogs she chose to give the Beautiful Blogger Award to! We are so honored. Thank you Hana! Make sure to check out both of her blogs. She is a fabulous photographer! We are supposed to pass this award on and we will indeed be doing that, but it may be a week or two before I get to that. I don't want to just do it rushed, I want to be able to really put some thought into it!


And second, another one of our items made it onto Etsy's front page on Monday of this week! This is the second time this has happened for us and it was soooo exciting!






Don't forget to enter our Tutu Give-Away! Either scroll down or click here. Along with our regular monthly give-aways we also we be holding a mini-giveaway when we reach 100 followers so don't forget to check back! Have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your front page item!! It gorgeous!! Good job!

    And I totally understand the whole joy of the Lord thing...LOVE IT! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so beautiful! congratulations on your award and front page item! oh happy day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...