HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, April 23, 2010

And the winner is...

Wow! I didn't mean to make you all wait this long. I actually did the random number generator earlier today but haven't had time to post until now. Congratulations to Morning Star Loft who's favorite was the Gatsby! Please send us an e-mail to dearlillie@hotmail.com with your shipping address and to confirm that you do indeed want the Gatsby Clutch.

Thank you all so much for entering!!! It is so much fun doing these give-aways!


We will be hosting our biggest giveaway yet on May 1st so be sure to check back!

4 comments:

  1. Oh trust me, I will be back. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winner!! Can't wait to see the BIGGEST giveaway yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe it! I've got a wedding to attend in a few weeks & the Gatsby will be in attendance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...