HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Carlin and Gerard

guest post by my sister, Jamie Druke

As Jenni mentioned in a recent post, blogging and Etsy have provided many opportunities to meet some pretty awesome people. Making wedding paraphernalia has an added benefit: I get to be involved in one of the most important days of their life! Okay, so maybe I just make a ring bearer pillow or a pillow and pomander set or a bridal clutch for most of my Etsy brides, but once in a while I get to work with a bride over a period of time on multiple wedding items. By the time I'm done, I feel like I know the bride and wish I could attend the nuptials! So obviously I was thrilled when I finally got to see my items in someone's wedding. Today I wanted to share pictures of the first bride whom I worked with on multiple custom orders. Carlin was so much fun to get to know and work with--a great communicator with a wonderful vision for her day. She gave me the idea of creating this beautiful bridal bouquet, and she had the patience to wait through many convos and samples, changes and tweaks, until we finally had the finished product. Here is a picture of the beautiful bride on her wedding day with her bouquet, and a close-up of the bouquet itself:


Her bridesmaids carried coordinating pomanders:

And the groomsmen wore rosette boutonnieres, much like the one her groom is wearing here:

Congratulations, Carlin and Gerard! Best wishes to you and your new family!



Photos all from: Emily Payne
A special thank you to Emily Payne for taking the time to send us all of these gorgeous photos and more!

-Jamie

Scroll down to enter our $100 gift certificate giveaway to our Etsy shop!

5 comments:

  1. Jamie,

    Your work is so beautiful! The bridal bouquet & pomanders are stunning!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is so cool! I haven't ever seen anyone use anything but real flowers at their weddings before, this is a great idea! The bride and groom look amazing, along with your flowers! The pictures are beautiful!

    I kill just about anything that is real, I wish that I could landscape the backyard in all things Dear Lillie, hmmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful work and photos! I just love weddings! What fun it must be to work towards making such beautiful memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! I know what you mean, Jenni- I think the extent of my gardening will be a couple of window boxes! If those survive, someday I will be more ambitious, but I think that is all I can handle this year! :)
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, you did an amazing job! The bride looks gorgeous! xo-tamara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...