HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dressing up the Adeliene Dress

We have sold a lot of Adeliene dresses over the past couple of months. It is a fun dress, but it is also pretty casual. The actual dress fabric is a soft, comfy t-shirt type of fabric. The silk rosettes help dress it up, but it is still more of a casual dress than a "dressy" dress. I thought I would show you all some photos of one way to dress it up and accessories it a bit if you want to wear it for more of a formal occassion. Here it is in our newest color-way Lilac on Black! I just did this as a custom order for one of our incredibly sweet customer's named Maureen, and loved it so much have decided to make it our newest option! By adding a satin belt and clipping on a rosette clip it makes it so much dressier. I think that is one of the things I like so much about the Adeliene dress. It is a fun, simple dress when worn as is, but it can also be alot of fun to accessorize it! We have a bride who is having her bridesmaids wear the Pebble and Slate on Asphalt version of this with worn leather belts! I cannot wait to see pictures of that! I love adding belts!



And here is it plain. Still cute and comfy!

Also, we have our new favorite tutu, The Audrey Hepburn, about to debut but are waiting to take photos of it.

Don't forget to enter our GIVE-AWAY for one of our DRESSES! Either scroll down a few posts or click here.

10 comments:

  1. i just love these dresses! they are my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Audrey Hepburn tutu!!! I so hope I win one of these dresses!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these dresses. Cannot wait for the AH tutu debut. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo - i think that this dress looks amazing in just about every color! so hard to have a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!! I am trying so hard to loose weight to be able to wear one of your dresses!!!! Can't wait to see the new tutu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I really love it with the belt!!

    I'm excited for the tutu reveal, too-- Addison is a huge tutu fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!Comfy and pretty at the same time, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Jenni! UGH...maybe I should have gotten a dress?!? ha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sister was going to get one of your dresses for a wedding that she's going to in TX, but it's this weekend :( This dress with the sash and flower was her fave!!! I gotta say it's looks really good with the purple! Sometimes those special color requests turn out to be the best looks!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...