HTML Pages Pics

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


Good morning! I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! I had a little Valentines inspired photo shoot I wanted to do with the girls this weekend but they weren't feeling well so we didn't get to it. I did make Lillie stand still for two seconds with this delicious cupcake Jon brought home for the girls yesterday so I'd have something red to post this morning even if it is a little blurry. I didn't get one of Lola because face was already covered in her icing before I even got my camera out. =)

Anyway, I hope you all have a fabulous day. I'll be back tonight to introduce our first handwritten chalkboard download! 

10 comments:

  1. nothing better then frosting smeared on our kids faces! So precious. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Happy Valentine's to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! Such innocence!love, Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful photo of your beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. didn't notice that it was blurry ... too distracted by that beautiful little face, with amazing hair and darling cupcake! enjoy this love day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressed that she had enough will power not to dig in right away. And that expression of, "Seriously Mom, can't I eat this now" is too cute. I went to reach for my camera to take a picture of the valentine's breakfast I made my kids this morning and my eldest son (almost 4) said, "Oh no Mommy not the camera. Please can't I just eat my food"…lol. Guess I've been taking too many blog photos! Happy Valentine's Day and hope everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darling! Happy Valentine's Day Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...