HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Some New Pieces in Slate

Here is a preview of a few new things I have been working on. I recently found some slate colored silk dupioni that I just adore the color of! I have been playing with it a bunch and here is a preview of a few of the items that will be added to http://www.dearlillie.com/ in February with the rest of our spring items:

The Adeliene Dress - in Slate with Pearls and Lace

The Lillian Shirt in Slate

The Lillian Shirt in Slate with Pearls and Lace

The Lillian Shirt in Slate with Jewels

PS - Don't forget to check back Monday for our next Giveaway!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that color! And I will be back on Monday for sure! -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these items and the others on the page before...wish they were still available...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...