HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Eight Months and a Quick Shot of the Porch

 Our little Lorelei Wren is eight months old today. It is crazy how fast time goes, especially this time of year. She and Lillie already love each other so much and it is so sweet watching them together - and I finally got a few shots of them together. Except for our Christmas card photo and one or two others I don't have any shots of them together where they both are smiling, so I was excited to get a few earlier this week right after they woke up while they were opening their Christmas presents from my parents. Well, actually Lola had been up for a little while but as you can see from Lillie's half-open eyes she had literally just woken up.

 I was able to take a ton of photos of the porch yesterday but don't have time to get them all ready for a post today. I am hoping I will tomorrow. Here's one shot of it, though.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

16 comments:

  1. WOW! your porch is amazing- so beautifully decorated!
    and those girls are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and whites on the porch. And that tree is so cute. The girls are adorable is usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eight months already?! Time does fly. Cute pictures and look forward to more of the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a couple of cuties! You porch looks beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer,
    Seriously...you never cease to amaze me! I don't know how you find the energy (looking after an 8 month old) to do SUCH amazing things to your home.
    I've taken to pulling up your pictures each evening and sharing them with my husband. We drool every time.
    Amazing.
    And Happy 8 months to your little Lola! xo
    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babies are every bit as beautiful as you are, Jen! Gorgeous girls.

    Wishing you and your bautiful family a Merry Christmas!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love how soft and dreamy the porch looks~and you use a black and white check fabric! So pretty Jen. The girls are so adorable. May you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe Lola is 8 months old already!! They are both gorgeous...love the photos :)

    Your porch is fabulous!

    Merry Christmas!

    Lou Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your porch look fabulous! But those babies beat all!! They are so beautiful!!! I hope you and your family have an AWESOME christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh your girls are just beautiful! enjoy it! merry christmas! the porch looks great!! susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your girls are just adorable, and I envy your porch being that it's 13 degrees here today and snowing!

    P.s. I received my Joyeaux Noel wreath from Lana, and it's stunning. What a sweet surprise, thank you so much.

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so precious and look at those sweet smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the porch and the girls are adorable..Their outfits are too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  14. love,love,love your images. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your porch is beautiful and your girls are so adorable! Those are wonderful photos of them. I can't believe that Lola is 8 months already! I hope you and your family have a lovely and very blessed Christmas, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The girls look so adorable:) Love their little matching pajamas:) So cute. Your porch looks so beautiful too. I cannot believe that your home looks so warm and inviting but y'all won't be there for Christmas. Have a GREAT Christmas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...