HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Holmes Family! (Pictures from the Drukes, Carolina, and our Christmas Card)

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Eve! We have had busy last few days. We had a wonderful time in Chapel Hill and then a nice easy flight up to New Hampshire where we had a great time last night at Jamie and Josh's Christmas party. I went over yesterday morning and Jamie and I finished decorating her's and Josh's home for their Christmas party. Here are some photos. (I showed some pictures of her dining room that we did last time I was here in a previous post so I won't repost any of those to keep this post from getting too long!)


Here is their great room:








And here is their entryway which is my absolute FAVORITE but was impossible to find a good spot to stand in to photograph it. I think I need a wider lens for spots like this. These photos don't begin to show what it really looks like. I am so incredibly jealous of her new mirror!



And here is their newly finished breakfast nook. Josh made the table!




We also had a lot of fun in Chapel Hill on Tuesday although the game against Carolina didn't go quite like we would have liked =(. Lillie didn't seem to mind though, seeing how we sat directly behind the players and she could basically poke them all night long! =)


 Here she is after enjoying a candycane.

Sitting on the bench after the game.

Lillie and our cousin Lauren.

 She was in love with Blake.

And since arriving in New Hampshire Lillie has enjoyed plowing with Papa.


And here is our Christmas card. I was going to take a photo of it but haven't gotten to it so instead I will just upload the front, inside and back. 




Merry Christmas to you all from the Holmes Family!!!
I hope you all have a blessed Christmas Eve and a beautiful day tomorrow!






PS - Don't forget to scroll down and enter our BIG giveaway!

34 comments:

  1. And a great big Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful (growing) family, too!

    I'm so glad I recently discovered your beautiful blog, you and your family are a delight! :-)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! (I made some pillows with your Silent Night/ Holy Night graphics, and linked to you!)

    xoxo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Merry, Merry Christmas from out family to yours! Your images and decorating are amazing! Have a wonderful Holiday! Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home! I'm taking notes for a few ideas next year :)

    Looks like everyone is enjoying a little family fun!

    Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~*~**~Beautiful Christmas card!!~*~*Merry Christmas wishes!!~*~*Hugs, Rachel


    *French Farmhouse 425*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Enjoy all your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a great time. gorgeous photos jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas!! I love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas!!Beautiful card! :)

    Blessings,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jennifer your sister's home is so amazing. I've missed so many posts, I am playing catch up today! Your Christmas card is beyond adorable, I just love your photography and how you capture the most precious poses on Lillie's sweet little face! And oh my goodness, now I see your little family is growing too! Okay, now going to read all the rest on here! Merry Merry and I love Lillie with her Grandpa in the big plow truck, we can sure relate to all the snow. xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas Day! Enjoy your day with your family! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous home and gorgeous photos. Love the decor and that mirror is to die for!! Merry Christmas. -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daily entry :)
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you please decorate my house next year?! Beautiful Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't tell you how absolutely beautiful your blog is and your daughter is just precious. I hope you had a great Christmas and will be back to visit more! Have a great week, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not sure where I have been but your blog has been hiding from me and I'm so glad I found it!!! Your home, your family and your blog is all so beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing and happy new year!
    Kristin XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your sister's house is beautiful, I couldn't wait until you posted the pictures of it. I am definately taking notes for my next Christmas decor! Thanks for showing us!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unbelievably gorgeous! I am in love with that mirror, too! I love the simpleness of the decor...big impact...love everything!! Did you make those rosette wreaths??
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, and your Christmas card is soooo beautiful!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas card Jenn!!!:) Lillie is so beautiful:)!! Hope you and your family are well!! Have a Happy New Year! Hugs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello jennifer and happy new year! lovin your blog and plan to explore it this morning. the paint colors in the home you featured are to die for! love the dark grey! you have a beautiful family and hope you have a healthy and happy 2011!

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everything is gorgeous. Love your sister's house and I would love to know what color her great room is painted in. What a beautiful shade! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm new to your blog via Kristin's blog. I saw her feature on your blog today, and I'm so glad she introduced her readers to you. Like her, I've been under a rock, and I've been missing out! You have a precious little girl. I'm a mom to two rowdy little boys so things a quite different at my house :) I also noticed that your husband coaches basketball. My husband and I used to coach b-ball (JH and High School) and we love sports. You have a lovely home. It's all so inspiring. I look forward to following your blog and seeing all that you have to share. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everything here is so stunningly gorgeous, what a beautiful life you have here. Wishing you a gorgeous 2011 with a new baby & all, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  25. I too, found you over at Kristen's blog, and am so glad she shared you with us all. I am looking forward to following in 2011 and beyond :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful Christmas decor and card! Your little girl is gorgeous! Love your blog - just visiting from Kristin's. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your blog is incredibly beautiful and very inspiring!!! I hope yo and your family have an wonderful, New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks everyone! Lynda - I think it is Sparrow by Benjamin Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just found your wonderful blog through Rene of Cottage and Vine, and I'm so glad I did. I love your photography, it's gorgeous! My daughter is a W&M grad too!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your home is just beautiful. I just came across your blog from Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, what a beautiful home! Any idea what kind of wood they used to make their kitchen table? I want my hubby to build me one!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Danny and Ashley - sorry it has taken me so long to let you know. I had to keep nagging my sister =) Anyway, I am not sure the type of wood but the finish is a stain by Minwax called Provincial. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...