HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...



I am so excited to be able to tell you all that Lillie and Lola are getting another cousin! Jamie and Josh are expecting their first baby early next March! These were the first photos I took when we arrived in NH this summer and I have been patiently waiting until this week when Jamie starts her second trimester to tell you all! (She's much more patient than I am - haha). Anyway, we are all thrilled and cannot wait to meet their little bundle of joy. They are going to make such fabulous parents. In another month or two they will find out if it's a boy or girl and then the fun of helping decorate a nursery and planning a baby shower begins! I can't wait!

Lillie's pretty excited too, and I am sure Lola will be once she's aware of what's happening. One day last week Lillie asked me for a box. I asked her what it was for and she said she couldn't tell me because it was a secret. I told her I needed to know the general idea of what the box was for to make sure it was safe and she informed me she was making a special present for Jamie's baby. I of course, gave her the box and a few minutes later saw her stuffing two toys that she plays with quite often into it. It was so sweet. After a few minutes though I saw her wrinkle her brow and then she looked at me and said, "Actually, I think I might still need these. Maybe I should give it something else." Ahh - yes, that's more like a three year old. The night before that we were in Target and cut through the baby section. She squealed when she saw a few of the outfits but I told her that Lola was too big now for the ones she was pointing to and she responded, "No mom, not for Lola, can we get them for Jamie's baby!"

It was so sweet taking these photos under the same tree that Josh proposed to Jamie!



I also wanted to let you all know we just officially stocked our first batch of our Silent Night, Holy Night pillow cover sets!








I hope you all have a fabulous week!


30 comments:

  1. These pictures are just too sweet! Congratulations Jamie and Josh, for your little bundle, you both seem like you will make great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those announcement photos! What a sweet way to share the news!!
    And.....I think I need a set of those pillows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Congratulations to them both and a big hug for sweet Jamie!
    xojoan

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Those announcement photos couldn't be any sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a clever way to announce the pregnancy. Congratulations to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you all!! There is no more exciting news than a baby :) Also, that has got to be the cutest baby announcement I have ever seen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever..
    Love the announcement photos..
    Congratulation wishes for them..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, congrats to you all. What an exciting thing to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful birth announcement, your so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting!! CONGRATS to them both! Jennifer that's the cutest baby announcement I've seen, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! We cannot wait to meet their precious little bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the most adorable way of announcing it!!!!!!!Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS to Josh and Jamie! They are going to be fabulous parents. And how sweet that their photoshoot was under the proposal tree?! This cannot get any happier! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Josh and Jamie, what a lovely way to announce this special news. Looking forward to seeing the nursery, baby shower and of course the little baby! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is nothing in life more precious than having a baby.
    We are so happy for you all. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great news, congrats!!!

    J.
    door251.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Door251

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Such exciting news ! I have been waiting anxiously for these pulli covers to come back in stock!! Howecer, I wanted them on red and was wondering when those would come back in stock ?

    Thanks so much!!
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meggie - We definitely will have the red ones available at some point, although we don't have an exact timeframe yet. If you send us an email with that same question one of us can let you know when they are available.

      -Jason

      Delete
  18. How Sweet!!! Congratulations to the whole family for the new member!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful pictures! You have such a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such goood news for them! That is so so sweet of Lillie thinking of the baby. What a nice thing to do taking those beautiful pics for them.

    lin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh how exciting!!! Can't wait to see all the decorating projects that will be done for the sweet new baby!! Congratulations to all of you!
    LOVE the pictures!!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations to Jamie and Josh!! So very exciting!! Sounds like Lillie is going to be the best cousin ever. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing.

    http://www.surveytool.com/wordpress-poll/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous photos! Congratulations to Jamie & Josh, I'm sure they'll make very cute babies & be fabulous parents!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the announcement! Can you tell me where they got the sign from??

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the announcement! Where'd you find the carriage?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...