HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happy Saturday and a Little Peek at Lola's Room


Although it's not completely finished, we have made enough progress in Lola's room that I went ahead and photographed it yesterday so as soon as I can finish going through all of the photos and get a post written up (hopefully by tomorrow or Monday!) then I will share it with you all along with a detailed source list. In the meantime, here are a few shots. I am not sure who loves the adorable pig and hello sweetie pillows from Live Sweet Shop more - me or Lola! She was so excited when we pulled the Pearl the pig pillow out of the package. 


The original plan was to do bunkbeds in here but then we decided to go ahead and build her a basketball hoop with a regulation sized rim so we decided to go with a daybed instead. Here are a few more images. And I will have lots more pictures and detailed info on everything in the next post. 

And this little sweetie is actually going in another little girls' room we are working on but Lola is enjoying having it in her room until then. =)




 I hope you all have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how you can take anything and make it look so pretty - like the basketball hoop. How fun to have that in her room! Looking forward to seeing the rest of her room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wallpaper! Thought about doing a wallpaper wall in my daughters room as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the personalities come out in each of the girls' rooms, Jenni! Can't wait to see them in real life! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...