HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Early Fall Entryway at Bluestone Hill


As much as I love fall weather, I wasn't really ready for fall colors, especially this early in the season, so I was so excited to find a few light blue-green pumpkins the other day! I added one of those and a bunch of cut branches to the entryway and pretty much called that my early fall decor! 




I've tried out this Gettysburg Battlefield print in a couple spots (the family room and here) and am still trying to decide where to leave it for fall, because I like it in both!






Have a wonderful day! - Jamie

Source List:

Wallpaper - Kamala in Dark Blue by Wallpaper Direct
Dresser, mirror, framed print, gold framed painting, bench, suitcase, and books - Antique/second-hand
blue patterned umbrella stand - antique but very similar one can be found here
Light fixture - existing
Baskets under bench - Home Goods
Gold bird - Home Goods - similar here
Plaid throw - TJMaxx

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful dear Lilli 🌸

    Lone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty and welcoming. Swooning.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like the early Fall decor. Where did you buy the pretty Fall branches? For some reason your posts are going in my Spam every time. It never happened before. Could it be all the advertisements that are attached to your blog post? Thanks
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! The branches were just cut from outside. Also sometimes SPAM filters can be a little oversensitive. The next time one adds up there if you add our address to your safe address list that should take care of it.

      Hope this helps!

      -Jason

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...