HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jesus Loves Me


We have another new chalkboard ready in the shop! I have another handwritten one almost finished  but seeing how it's taking a little longer due to all the other craziness going on around here in our current mess of a house that I thought we would offer one I designed on the computer a little white ago. Because these are not hand-drawn the prices on them are lower. Here is the 11 by 14 size:


and we also have a 8 by 10 prints available:

And we have the 24 by 36 download available as well:


I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE this!! So so cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Our church congregation actually sang this last Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very nice. I hope for lots of sales for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Totally putting this in my sons room! Thank you for making this world a beautiful place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! I hope things aren't too crazy for you at the moment!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would make the perfect baby gift! I just received your 4th of July charkboard art and LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Love the "Bible" font.

    ReplyDelete
  8. doesn the chalk come off ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No - the images above are prints, not the original chalkboard.

      Delete
  9. Congrats on being featured in Romantic Homes. Doesn’t it feel wonderful to have your blog acknowledged? I love your chalkboard frames. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Then again, I love everything that you feature on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...