HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Wednesday (A Little Peek of Our Newest Sign)


I just wanted to pop in with a few images I took last week while photographing our newest sign, which will be available tomorrow morning. 










Source List:

Wall Color - Moonshine in Matte Finish
Trim Color - Simply White in Semi-gloss Finish
Door Color - Mopboard Black in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's
Sign - Dear Lillie

Chair - Joss and Main
Bucket - Antique Farmhouse
Flowers - Stock from Trader Joes
Boots - UnlistedRunner - RugsUSA (can't remember what pattern it was, but when I get a chance will try to look it up and add it in later)
Chandelier - Mia Pendant from Pottery Barn


I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I'll be back tomorrow with more photos of our new sign. 



We love and miss you sweet Blake

5 comments:

  1. Excited for this one! Will you be doing the Big Dance free chalkboard download again this year for March Madness? I printed it out for my friend last year on about a 24 x 36 foam board and we had a blast filling it in with a chalkboard pen and displaying it at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! We do plan to make on again this year. You can expect to see it late on selection Sunday or early on that Monday.

      Delete
  2. I spy a really cute stair runner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Yours carpet on stars!!! Beutifull.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...