HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Little Peek at Lillie's New Room...

Happy Saturday! We are snowed in here in Virginia and the snow is still coming down. I am working on a ton of projects including painting today so don't have time to sit down and write a full post but I did want to share a few pictures of tomorrow's post which features the progress we've made so far in Lillie's new room. I took these pictures on a very rainy day right before we left for all of our holiday traveling so they are super grainy - sorry! 


The people who bought our last home actually bought some of our furniture too including Lillie's bed so she chose this one from Birch Lane for her new room and it is gorgeous! I can't wait to share more pictures of it tomorrow. And then for the bedding we went with the Goldie Dots bedding from Beddy's which we LOVE!


We also added some fun new seating in her room. We gave her this hanging chair that she had been asking for for her birthday (we purchased it during their Black Friday sale which was nice!) and she was so excited about it! We put her Enchanting Gold Beddy's Blanket in there with some fluffy pillows from HomeGoods and a doll and bunny that we've had since she was little. And then we added the most adorable mini tufted sofa from hayneedle to the other side of her room (I'll have more pictures of that too, in tomorrow's post.) They have so many options on their website


Lillie chose this beautiful soft pink buffalo check wallpaper from Spoonflower and I can't wait to share more pictures of it tomorrow. It is so pretty! 




That's it for today! I'll share lots more details, full room shots and a very detailed source list in tomorrow's post! Now before I tackle my painting and moving furniture projects for the day I am about to head out to play in the snow with the girls! 

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!


12 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Can't wait to see the full post! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I have been following/loving your blog for years, but I'm not sure I have commented before. But I just couldn't go without saying how much I love this room. I'm not sure what it says about me - I am 58 years old and still long for a bedroom like this for myself. I can't wait to see tomorrow's post!

    Kaille

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this post as we are getting ready to redo our granddaughter's bedroom & I am always looking for ideas! I really appreciate how you share detailed lists. What a help! This looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely room. I don't know how I missed this move. I was ill in October, so maybe then. Snow clean up in Massachusetts today, but I'm reading Dear Lillie to get to the bottom of this! Thank you for sharing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful room! I would love to know how the chair was hung, what hardware is needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Jenni hung the chair by drilling an eye hook into a stud, but since she did it herself so she doesn't really have any professional tips on the best way to do it.

      -Jason

      Delete
  6. Simply beautiful as always! Do you hang the wallpaper yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara! Jenni didn't hang it in this room. She has in the past, and it is probably her least favorite project to do so now she just about always hires someone to help (they take about a tenth of the time to do it, so it is well worth it!).

      -Jason

      Delete
  7. Very pretty. The wallpaper is lovely and that little sofa. I don't usually like these chairs but this one is great! Love the way you styled it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for more pictures of your new home. Your living room and colors(the wall, the pillows, and the sofa) are amazing. I'm in love with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home always looks so nice! Did you recently move??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebecca! Jenni and her family moved back in November!

      -Jason

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...