HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Audrey Hepburn Tutu

Finally, here are some pictures of our newest tutu, the Audrey Hepburn! My mom told me she had made this newest design weeks ago and I had her send me one so Lillie could model it. Well, to say it was an unsuccessful modeling session would be an understatement! She refused to stand or sit still and it was almost 100 degrees out that day. We both ended up soaked in sweat and I didn't not end up with a single usable shot! Argh! I ended up waiting to retake them when we were up in NH last weekend for my cousin's wedding. It was a warm day, but MUCH cooler than it has been down here in VA so it went so much more smoothly and I am so much happier with these shots. Of course, then my computer died before I could finish editing them so it has been a whole 'nother week! So, finally here it is. It is also now for sale in our shop.

Don't forget, we will be closing up shop on Friday (to revamp our line and get prepared for the fall and holiday season) and won't be reopening until August 16th, so if there is anything you are eyeing make sure to get it by the end of this week!

The Audrey Hepburn Tutu (the GORGEOUS shoes are by Joyfolie)

And here are a few other tutu shots we got that day of both Lillian and Abigail.

Lillie in the Zelda Tutu


Lillie in an Ivory Tutu


Abby in the Abigail Grace Tutu


Abby in one of our pink tutus


Lillian and Abigail playing together!

18 comments:

  1. All I can say is your family makes pretty pretty babies! Gorgeous girls!!!! Love the tutus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Especially the photo of Lillian and Abigail playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything you do is beautiful to me. I never wanted another baby until I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!!! LOVE the Audrey and the Zelda!!! I wish Paris had somewhere special to go so I could order one!!! Hmmm? Maybe it's time for her 1 1/2 year pics!!!:) Now, which one to get?!?!Ahhh, and you close Fri.? For how long, sorry if i'm asking a question you already answered.
    And WHAT IS UP WITH THIS HEAT?!?!?! I'm Hating it!!! Jorel and I are so ready to move up north!!! I can't take the heat + the humidity!!:( It's NEVER this hot so soon in the summer!! Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures - thinkin' that first one is my very favorite! We just might have to have this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Audrey Hepburn tutu!! LOVE....my favorite tutu so far. Lillie looks beautiful as always in all of her tutus. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, never mind. I see where you open again:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you guys! It is so much fun taking pics of my mom's tutus (as long as Lillie is cooperating). Prencie - how cute would the Audrey tutu be with your Breakfast at Tiffany's clip?!? And yes, I am DYING in this heat - and of course all Lillie wants to do is be outside! And somehow no matter how much sunscreen I coat her in she is brown as can be and I am either pale or burned - no fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking the same thing!:) The Breakfast at Tiffanys with the Audrey would be perfect!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I want both the beautiful P-n-P clip and that gorgeous tutu!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my WORD ... SO precious!
    oxox
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am absolutely in love with the new Audrey Hepburn tutu and am so sad you will be closing for the next couple months! The Zelda is so gorgeous too and I think the color would be great for fall pictures. :-) Lillie is such a beautiful tutu model and Abigail is darling as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Hmmm, do you think I could put one of these on Jude ;) ?... His dad would kill me {hehe}.

    The girls are so adorable in these tutus. I love the picture of Abigail playing with Lillie's flower. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooo gorgeous! I love the details on the Audrey tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, she is just darling in the audrey tutu!! Of course, she looks adorable in everything but that one is fab. I so wish I had a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute! I love it. And I love ANYTHING that has Audrey Hepburn's name in it. :) The pictures are great and I just want to squeeze both little girls. *sigh* I'm checking out your shop now...gotta get it while I can. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...