HTML Pages Pics

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our New Women's and Children's Scarves

Yay! I am so excited to show you all our newest items that we will have for sale in October! My sister, Jamie, is down here for a visit this week and brought with her some presents. Two of the gifts were matching scarves she made for Miss Lillabel and I. I am in love with them! They are so soft and pretty and the perfect color gray that has just a hint of a lavendar undertone which is gorgeous! She will be listing them in our shop in October. They will probably also be available in ivory and black and maybe navy as well. I think I am going to beg for one in every color!

Lillie wearing her adorable scarf:






Jamie modeling my scarf .
(After a lovely bout of morning sickness I was not in a mood to have my picture taken - haha!)


Close - up of the women's scarf.


I am super excited too, because Jamie is going to make pillows and a blanket for the end of the bed in this fabric with the same ruffles on it for Lillie's big girl room. As soon as they are done I will FINALLY take pictures of her room. I can't wait to show you all.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Be sure to stop by again soon because we are going to be hosting a mini-giveaway this weekend!

19 comments:

  1. Scarves look great and I am loving the ruffles!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the scarves!! and i swear i have not seen a little girl more beautiful than lillie! she's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE scarves, and these have to be the cutest ones I've seen lately! Very lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why was my first thought..."I need to have baby so I can buy these matching scarves".... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those scarves are cute! Love her little converse sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps - i got my t-shirt in the mail this morning...LOVE IT! can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how will I wait? i LOVE these scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! Gosh, we think so much alike! I was working on a few ruffle scarves--though we have no need for them yet here. Your little miss is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These scarves are beautiful, Jamie did a wonderful job on them.

    Hope you are feeling better soon, the first trimester is really miserable :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous!!!I MUST have one right this minute.

    We are so excited to have you as our giveaway sponsor on The CSI Project this week!!! Yippee.

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. So simple with such nice touches to it. I love it! Jamie did a great job :)

    Just Better Together is having 6 giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...