HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Our Curator's Collection

First, HAPPY THANKSGIVING from all of us here at Dear Lillie! We are so grateful for all of you! I hope you all have a beautiful day. We are headed to Colonial Williamsburg for Thanksgiving dinner with the team. Lillie's pretty excited because last year they had a little "make your own cupcake" station. She been talking about it for days...I hope they actually have it again this year - haha! 


I am also excited to share with you all that we partnered with Joss and Main again, and are hosting one of their curator's collection events tonight. It was so much fun getting to pick out tons of their gorgeous items to put together a collection for them. If you don't already know about Joss and Main I highly recommend heading on over there and signing up! They offer all sorts of designer brands that go on sale at 20-50% off retail, but the deals are only available to members!
If you’re not signed up yet to get the emails announcing all the sales, here is a personal invitation from me* . There is a waitlist for joining Joss & Main, but by joining through this invitation link, you can bypass the waitlist and ensure that you are first in line when our event launches later today!  It is free, you sign up with your email, and then you’ll have access to all of the designer decor that goes on sale each day.  *Note, I do receive a small referral fee if you sign up and purchase something, (this is true for you too, if you refer members you will also receive a credit for their first purchase).  
  

Our event is called Home for the Holidays and features Christmas items along with all sorts of furniture and accessories. We also will be having some Dear Lillie items!

 Here is a sneak peek at some of my favorite items that will be in our collection:


 I cannot wait for tonight when the event is live!

Happy Thanksgiving! 

6 comments:

  1. 1. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family! fingers crossed for cupcake station =) 2. When did Lola get so big? My goodness, wasn't she just a baby last week? 3. How I wish Joss and Main shipped to Canada. The sneak peek of your collection looks so pretty. 4. I'm jealous of all my American friends getting turkey feasts tonight-perhaps I should have planned a Thanksgiving dinner in honour of my friends south of the border =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the items you chose. Can't wait to look later. The photo of your girls is beautiful! They are so lucky that you are the photographer you are - they have so many moments captured! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Love the items...........OMGOSH love !!!!!!!!... Happy Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this happy thanks giving good ideas and the photo of your girls is beatiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer: You have the best taste in home furnishings! I love your style. I missed out on purchasing the Suvereto Grandfather Clock. Will this clock be offered again? Thanks! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! We only choose the items for events we curate so I am not sure if it will be in another event for Joss and Main, although I would assume at some point it would be!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...