HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Textured Demijohn Bottle

We are excited to be participating in Décor Steals’ “Décor Ingenuity Event”. Décor Steals sent us this blue textured demijohn jug. It's a beautiful piece and we filled it with fresh-cut branches from the outside and used in two spots in our home. 


I love bringing the outdoors in as much as possible and these flowering branch clippings made the whole house feel like spring was finally here. First I used them on our kitchen table, which was my favorite and where it ultimately ended up:



 I'll have more photos of this room with our new chairs later this week! 

And then I also tried it out in our guest bedroom. 


One of my all time favorite bloggers, Courtney from A French Country Cottage also shared how she used hers and it's gorgeous! 

Be sure to check sign up at Decor Steals. They have a limited number of these available at a great discount. And they are also hosting a giveaway on their Facebook page if you want to head over and enter. They are giving away TWO bottles and TWO $50 Gift Cards! 

Have a fabulous Wednesday! 



6 comments:

  1. Hey I have those same chairs in my kitchen!! You will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rustic, french look throughout the room. The bottle only adds another perfect touch of elegance to rest of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottle, especially on that kitchen table! It compliments the aqua in the pillows on the couch without being overboard. It's a lovely Spring color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are magic! Beauty bottle & plant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bottle is so pretty, and looks absolutely amazing in your house filled with the flowering cherry blossoms. Who could resist it after looking at these photos!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer,
    I just love that bedroom! It's so peaceful. I never thought I'd be a fan of grey (remember the cold greys of the 90's?) but I'm smitten! Your photos inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...