HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Happy Sunday


I don't have any new projects to share today, although I have been working on two different gallery walls - one in our den and one going up our stairs (finally!) and have a few other projects I've started like finishing up the laundry room but seeing how none of those are finished yet I thought I would just share a few pictures today of some pretty cherry blossom branches I clipped and added to the dining room.















Source List 

Wall Color - Kendall Charcoal by Benjamin Moore in Matte Finish
Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Door Color - Mopboard Black by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's
Chandelier - Savvy in Williamsburg, VA
Farmhouse Table - I made it using this plan from Ana White's site. Stained with Rustoleum's Weathered Gray and Minwax's Provincial
End Chairs and Side Chairs - World Market
Tufted Bench - Home Goods
Side Chairs next to Sideboard - Joss and Main
Mirror - Restoration Hardware (six or seven years ago but I think they still sell it)
Lamps - HomeGoods
Horse - Joss and Main
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels 
Drapery Rods - Lowe's
Sideboard - The Velvet Shoestring (consignment shop - then painted with AS's French Linen chalk paint)
Bucket on Table - Antique Farmhouse
Runner - World Market
Cherry Blossom Branches - Picked from outside
Clock - Joss and Main

I hope you all have a fabulous week!




7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, I love your horse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, the pinks are beautiful against your grey walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink blossoms. So pretty in your gorgeous room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is so lovely. I featured it on my Six On Saturday post at Cozy Little House over the weekend.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love your dinning room! Perfect! :) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lillie you inspire me! I love you style! Was this table the first piece of furniture you have built? Was it hard? I want to build a table and never have built anything before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith! We have built a few other basic pieces as well. If you click on our tutorials tab you can see the rest!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...