HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Our Newest Print and Some Subtle Autumn Touches



I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I can't believe it's officially September. We are just popping in to let you know we've added our newest print to the shop and to share a few images of some subtle autumn touches we've started adding around the house. 




We love these velvet pumpkins from Love Feast Shop.




We hope you all have a wonderful day! We'll be back next with our hall closet makeover. I can't wait to share more images of the wallpaper! 


11 comments:

  1. Love the white pumpkins. I'll be placing my autumn decor out this weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those white pumpkins are very lovely! I wanna have that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Southern California! Your home is beautifully appointed and I always look forward to your posts. Our home is already decorated for fall, inside and outside, even though it is still warm. I wonder if our mail carrier thinks we don't know what season it is with our front door and surrounding area styled with harvest decor...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You have the best holiday décor. The velvet pumpkins makes me want to go shopping for my own. I've been holding out on them for several years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything! Your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! The white pumpkins are perfect! What kind of flowers arethose? So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your fall decor...so warm and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...