HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Few Exciting Things!

My blogging has been slacking again lately. I have been crawling in bed between three and four most nights this week and then Lillie wakes up around 7:30 full of energy and ready to start the day. The good news is I have officially gotten ALL of our Dear Lillie packages shipped. I got most of them out Thursday and the last few out Friday once paypal shipping started cooperating again. So everyone that ordered things from us this week should have them by Monday or Tuesday, I would think! Ahhh - it is such a relief to have that taken care of. I also finally got most of our one hundred Christmas cards finished, although I still have a handful I need to get addresses for. Lillie and I finished our Christmas shopping today and starting on the wrapping tonight. Oh my - talk about taking forever! Wrapping presents used to be one of my absolute favorite things to do, but with Lillie helping it is quickly becoming one of my least favorite things - haha! Oh well.

Anyway, onto the exciting things:

First: I am officially past the half-way mark of my pregnancy - yay!!!!!!!


Second: We had another sonogram on Thursday and although they had told us at our last sonogram they thought it was a girl it was still pretty early to tell for sure. Well on Thursday they said it was 

MOST DEFINITELY A GIRL

YAY!!!!!! Needless to say, I am really really excited! After Christmas I can't wait to get started on her nursery! We have all of the big things from Lillie but it will still be fun to paint and do some decorating and change our guest room into a nursery!


(This is actually a picture from our last sonogram because my scanner is refusing to cooperate right now so I can't post pictures from our latest sonogram where she is much bigger! Once my scanner decides to be agreeable I will change this out for a more recent shot.) 

And THIRD (but not nearly as exciting as the first two) : We have officially hit the 1000 follower mark so for our next post we will have another giveaway!!!! I am going to try to do it before we head to Chapel Hill on Monday!

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!




22 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting another precious little girl!!! How wonderful!!:)

    Alsoooo - congrats on 1000 followers! WOW! :) Super exciting - can't wait for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby girl #2! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer...CONGRATS on the girl! Lovely picture of her. 8) Congrats on the 1000 follower. I am only 2 away from 100....do you remember way back then for you? lol...

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~*~*Yay another little girl!! Congrats! I have two boys..still hoping for a girl someday..but my boys are almost 12 and 14..lol..so I better hurry up! Or we could adopt a girl..that would be a blessing!! .;) HUGS~ Rachel ~*~*~*

    *French Farmhouse 425*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Another sweet girl.
    I am so excitedfor you all.
    Love, Joni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! I'm so happy its a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting, another girlie girl!! I have all boys and my baby is 15 ): Time goes by soooo fast! Have fun decorating the nursery, I can't wait to see it (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! So jealous! I kept trying for more girls but GOD had another plan for me!!!!! But can't wait for Lillie to have a sister!!!! Have a blesses Christmas!!!! Congrats on 1000! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the girl! And the 1000 followers! I just hit that mark as well, and it's fun, right?!? Have a blessed day, shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the baby girl! That's exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are going to love having two girls! Mine are such good friends and you already have everything! Congrats. :) What a fab x-mas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! I have two girls (almost four and nine months!) and I absolutely love it!! Do you guys have any names picked out? Have fun decorating the nursery - always one of my favorite parts!!

    xo,
    Heather
    www.afdjewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am a new follower and totally obsessed with your blog. i noticed the stockings you made in some of your Christmas posts and went all copycat on them. i used "stitch witchery" but am determined to finally OPEN my sewing machine soon so next years stockings would look much better i'm sure! :)

    a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on another little girl and being half way to meeting her! can.not.wait. to see what you do with her nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww congrats on your second girl! I'm sure she will be just as spoiled as Lillie :) Seriously, I'm jealous of that girl's wardrobe! haha Have a wonderful week and Christmas!

    ~Kiri

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby girl. You make beautiful children:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting, another beautiful little girl...you are very blessed! My daughter just turned four a few weeks ago and she is such a wonderful joy in my life, it would be so fun to have another ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay, another beautiful baby girl!!!!
    Your hubby doesn't stand a chance now. ;-)

    Merry Christmas, pretty lady!
    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how exciting! Already a beautiful picture of your sweet baby girl! xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always wanted my daughter to have a sister....she got a brother. Children are such a blessing. I have loved every minute of it...well almost every minute.
    XO~Hope

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...