HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family Pictures from our Thanksgiving Weekend


It has been a busy stretch of days here with our family in town and our Dear Lillie sale going on. We have had so much fun with my parents and siblings and I thought I would share a few photos from the last few days. I was so excited to finally get a few shots of Lola and I. I only have a couple of us together since she was born seeing how I am normally the one taking them. My poor little munchkin has been quite sick the last two days but hopefully will start feeling better soon. 

Anyway, here we are on Thanksgiving.

 And a shot of Jon and I with the girls.

Jon and Lola

The little princess having a donut for breakfast Thursday morning.

And here she is with Mimi

Jason and Jamie smothering her =)

Josh, Jason, Jamie and Dana on Thursday

On Friday, we took the girls to see Santa in New Town. I didn't really get any good shots of Lola with him but I like how she is eyeing him in this one! Haha! She was quite content sitting on his lap but for the third year in a row Lillie was scared of him and wouldn't go near him. It is kind of funny because she isn't scared of much (we were at Busch Gardens last night and she was begging to go on the huge roller coaster) but she is scared to death of Santa for some reason.

And then after our visit to see Santa we headed down to Colonial Williamsburg for a picnic in front of the Governor's Palace. The weather was beautiful! Here is Lillie being swung in the air by Jamie and Dana.

And here is Dana, Lillie, Jamie, Mimi and Lola

And here is Lillie and Papa. As you can see from her knees, she had quite a bit of fun playing in the grass.

And then last night we took the girls to Christmastown at Busch Gardens. I have been wanting to go for the past three years and am so glad we finally decided to do it. I think it was the most fun I have ever seen Lillie have. She walked around completely wide eyed and just kept saying the funniest and sweetest things. At one point when we were all sitting down and eating S'mores she looked up at Dana and I completely unprompted and said, "This is a dream come true!" I think we all melted. And then a little while later she and Jamie were checking out some of the lights and she leaned in and told Jamie the same thing. Her favorites were the train ride and penguins and she was completely enthralled by the ballet performance. I didn't bring my real camera in but here's an iPhone shot of Lola and I all bundled up.

I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday weekend as well! 
I will be back tomorrow with pictures from Lillie's birthday party. Here's a little peek:

Oh and don't forget, there is still time to take advantage of our sale!

Have a blessed Sunday!

22 comments:

  1. I love seeing your family spend time together. Y'all are so beautiful!! I am glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving weekend. Happy Birthday to Princess Lilllie. The sneak peek of her celebrations looks so adorable and I cannot wait to see the rest, And I love what Lillie said at Busch gardens. To me, it is all about those moments:) And how lucky we can record it all on our blogs because somewhere down the road after a few children we forget (unfortunately). Kate and I are going to the Nutcracker Ballet today and we are so excited to have a special Mommy-daughter day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer you have such a beautiful family! Great pictures! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family you have. I'm glad you had time to be together. Love the Santa photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is so beautiful!!!
    Great pictures with your kids!!!
    Kisses,Olgianna!!

    estade-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty pictures! Don't you just love this time of year. It's so magical for the little ones, and it fills a parents heart to see them having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos as always Jen - it looks like you had a fabulous few days with all of your family...and I love Lola's shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this was so nice to see everyone, including you! How sweet to hear Lillie saying it was a dream come true. Melting over here!! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwww, she said "this is a dream come true"? That's like the cutest sweetest most perfect thing to say ever. Ya'll are all so beautiful and normal and happy. It is like a dream come true really and truly. What a wonderful family and a wonderful time together.
    Anyway, i know i'm a little old, but would ya'll consider adopting me?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving/Birthday Party, I love the photos! And I hope Lola is feeling much better!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sneak peak of Lillie's party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Can I just say that your entire family is sickeningly GORGEOUS! Your girls, you, sisters, brother, everyone! lol Lillie's party looks adorable, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see the pictures of Lillie's party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh....Colonial Williamsburg. One of my favorite places in the world! Love the photos, especially of Lola's sideways glance at Santa. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww Jenni, I LOVE seeing these family photos, especially a few of you:)You look gorgeous and have such a beautiful family!!!

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is so nice to see some pictures of you!!! Lola is getting so big and that picture of her with Santa is classic! I know you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all your family. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jennifer it is so good to see you in front of the camera!!!!!!! LOVE the picture of Lola with Santa and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are gorgeous, Jenni, and what a beautiful family you have. I just love the photo of Lola and Santa! It sounds like you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Family time is the best. Happy Birthday to Lillie. How darling her party was. I look forward to seeing more photos of her magical day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful party! Are you going to do a tutorial on the "L" you made? I really love it and would like to do one for my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, you are just about the cutest family I've ever seen! I don't even have kids yet and I wish I had my life and home as put together as you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much, everyone!

    Kelli - I don't think I will get around to doing a tutorial for the big L on the wall, but there should be a bunch of them out there on other blogs. Basically I cut a foam board into the shape of a L and then glued on a bunch of cupcake liners. It definitely took a lot longer than I expected :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...