HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More Christmas Pillows!

 So, I officially started putting out a handful of Christmas items yesterday. The only things I actually changed were a few of the pillows. I switched out the silhouette ones of Jane Austen and the Girl Reading for the Silent Night/Holy Night ones and then added these brand new drummer boy ones on my wingback chairs in our living room. I have used lots of the pillows for photos for our website but then kept putting them back away. This time they are officially out for the season! I have a feeling it is going to take me until Christmas Eve to get the house completely decorated at this rate. So, if you walked in our front door right now you would be a tad confused. It is about 95% autumn/Thanksgiving and 5% Christmas. (I did switch out the fall wreath and pumpkin for this wreath and paperwhites for the photo above but they won't really be going there. I had to do that temporarily so that I could take photos of the new pillows for our website. I thought it would be a little weird to have pumpkins in with the Christmas pillows.)

Our newest Christmas Pillow Cover, the Drummer Boy Silhouette is now available!
I think it is my favorite pillow so far.



I feel like I have a million projects and posts I want to do but as usual am behind on everything! Ahhh! Hopefully I will start getting caught up soon.

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!


22 comments:

  1. Those are adorable. Thanks for the inspiration. I never thought about making Christmas pillows with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows are awesome as usual. How did the team do last night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness...these are both so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why you'd feel behind when you're a Mom of two littles, and run a business =P I was in the same boat for years (I am a vet and owned a practice), but recently sold the clinic. Trouble is, I still feel behind lol. I LOVE the pillows (ordered your silent/holy night ones, which are displayed in the sunroom), and ADORE the wreath. Did you make it? If so, can you share how? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absoloutely smitten with the drummer boy pillow, but I've loved all of your Christmas pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pillows!
    Kisses,
    Cristina

    http://lacasaconencanto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! We had a great first half, but unfortunately we didn't play so well in the second half and ending up losing :( Hopefully Saturday's game will go a little better.

    Andrea - My sister and I both have a set of those wreaths. They are actually from Target. I got mine on sale a few years ago, and Jamie got hers more recently but they weren't on sale. So I'm not really sure if all Targets carry them or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pillows! I'm so excited that Christmas posts are starting in the blog world...I love the holidays! XO, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything you do is pretty... I love the Joy to the World pillows!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pillows! I love Christmas and it's so fun to see it on your blog. I'm getting in the spirit! Your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pillows are so pretty! And I see you are getting a jump on your decorating!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your home is beautiful..I love the pillows and who says Autumn and Christmas don't mix..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Christmas card is adorable. Look how chubby Miss Lola is getting--way to go, Lola! And I am in love with those stockings. So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pillows and your house in all season! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pillows! Gina at rgacuna@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so impressed with your blog! It seriously is my favorite blog (i just came upon it a few days ago through Pinterest) and I love the pillows and everything else, too! thompsonbunch11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your products as well! I have a little girl and she would look darling in your hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jennifer, Entered your give-away thru Ms. Mustard Seed and then came to your blog. It's beautiful and it's so nice to meet a fellow Virginian. I am just outside Richmond. I rarely meet any bloggers from Va. so this was a treat. ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the pillows and your blog!! I am not a blogger so I had a hard time finding this LOL
    Brenda Hall
    brehal@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...