HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Ruffled and Quilted Burlap Stockings

I am so excited! We now have our burlap stockings available. We have two styles.
First we have the Ruffled Burlap Stocking:


 And we also have a Quilted Burlap Stocking:


We couldn't find enough of one kind of button for all of the ruffled stockings and we didn't want to offer them with different buttons and have people not know what they were getting so we are selling them without the buttons. However, you can easily stitch or glue on a couple! I did that for mine:

I have four stockings (two of each of these) on my mantel and will show you more photos once I finish decorating it.

The last few weeks here have been an absolute whirlwind. Along with all of the Dear Lillie stuff, and basketball season starting we have had lots of family in town. First Jamie was here (she was dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and is wearing a really cute cape she made), and then Jon's parents were here and then his sister, Meredith and her husband Matt! And next week we will have my family coming down for Thanksgiving!

I also finally started working a few projects for Lillie's birthday party next week. I am running quite behind so I think I am going to have to nix quite a few of the ideas I had. I will try to show you a few of the projects I am working on though, in the next post.

Oh and I almost forgot. We have some Drummer Boy Totes now available as well. 
They are only $7.95 and are great for running to the grocery store!



I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely stockings!! Have a nice weekend Jennifer!

    kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm burlap crazed this season...love the ruffle w/buttons on the stocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Christmas Stockings, Your things are always beautiful eye candy... Happy Thanksgiving to you are your family.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy Momma! I hope you have some time to sit back and enjoy a Hot Chocolate, or Latte =)

    The stockings are adorable, and your mantel is looking beautious from the glimpse we can see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stockings! Love the little ruffle... so girly!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you quilt the one stocking yourself or did you buy some of the fabric that is already quilted?
    I know I say this every time,but I really love all your ideas and you have a really beautiful home.

    <3 Becca
    rvanhoose@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I am totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beautiful stockings! Love the Christmas, tote, too. Very festive. It's always fun to see your family photos. I bet you're having fun planning Lillie's birthday party. It's a busy time of the year for you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stockings and that tote is adorable..Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just happened upon your blog and fell in love! I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...