HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Half Off Sale

 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We are excited to announce we are having a one day sale today as a thank you for helping us reach 50,000 likes on Facebook. If you purchase more than one print you will get 50% off of each print by using the code DEARLILLIE50 when you are checking out (make sure to hit update cart). And we have marked all of our chalkboard downloads half off for today as well! (You don't need a code for that - we have already marked them all down).

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah for the discount. Just ordered. I fell in love with my Joy to the World pillow I got for the holidays. Looking forward to these prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up a couple prints. Thank you so much for the discount! Hope your week is a wonderful one Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you share where you got the shower head, etc in your upstairs hall bathroom. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo! Unfortunately I have no idea. I just chose out of the options the contractor showed us, and then he ordered it. Sorry!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...