HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Guest Bedroom


I hope you are having a wonderful week. I'm just popping in today with some images of our guest bedroom. We didn't do too much in here. We just added a few simple Christmas touches, my favorite one being this huge boxwood wreath that the lovely ladies from The Painted Fox sent us. It's beautiful.








Source Info:
Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Door Color - Mopboard Black by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's
Bed - Overstock (I still need to reupholster the headboard but I have it somewhat hidden in these pics)
Coverlet - Have had for a long time not sure where it was originally purchased
Bed Skirt and Shams - Country Curtains
Nightstands - Pier 1 about 7-8 years ago, they still carry them but they are considerably more expensive than back when I purchased ours
Lamps - Home Goods
Roman Shades - Lowe's (they've since been discontinued)
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels
Drapery Rods - Lowe's
Navy cable knit throw - Birch Lane
Duvet cover folded at end of bed- Target about 7 years ago
Navy corduroy pillows - HomeGoods
Plaid pillows - HomeGoods
Deer pillow - HomeGoods
Boxwood Wreath - Painted Fox
Vase Holding paperwhites - HomeGoods
Paperwhites - Savvy Home and Garden
Basket under nightstand - IKEA
Chair - Really old antique shop find that we had recovered 8 years ago
Little Side Table - Old Target table from years ago painted Ballet White by BM
Little Tree- Ballard Design several years ago
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Canvas - Dear Lillie

I actually ended up moving the wreath down to the inside of the front door so I could see it every day!




I also wanted to share with you all that we are joining Joss and Main's #HolidayHostess campaign This month there are four bloggers participating and each week a different blogger will be featured and you can shop their look on Joss and Main's site. You will also get to read about each blogger’s holiday traditions. This week the hostess is Kelly from The Lily Pad Cottage. Be sure to sign up and check out her fabulous sale


Have a fabulous Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much I love your site. You are an incredible decorator and I appreciate the time you take to photo and describe each room. I especially love the colors of Jason's house -- was surprised to notice that I've trended over to wanting more black and gray in my home. Thank you for all the inspirations -- and blessings for a wonderful Christmas season. I read your blog faithfully but I think this is the first time I've stopped to comment. Thank you -- thank you -- thank you.

    Oh -- forgot to say -- I love the Painted Fox site that you introduced today. Can't wait to shop for myself after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was brave enough to paint my indoor doors black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! I love that you have a bit of Christmas in every room. I have no idea where you get your energy to do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful.. Love the splash of blue, it totally works !! And that deer pillow is fabulous!
    Happy Holidays! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cozy but very on-trend with the plaid and boxwood. Adorable! I'm also super impressed that you bring festive touches to every room - that takes quite a bit of work to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visit your site every day, I apologize for not leaving comments. This is the time of year I think of those that make me happy and your site always does that. You have great style and I love the fact that you share every little detail with us.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that you used blue accents instead of all neutral !! Gorgeous & cozy!
    Happy Holidays !!
    Paige.Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky guests! I love the dust ruffle on the bed. Great color scheme -- clean, relaxing and yet festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous guest room! Love!
    Leslie @ House on the Way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...