HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Our Holiday Hostess Event With Joss and Main


We are so excited to be partnering again with Joss and Main! This time we are teaming up as part of their Holiday Hostess campaign! I am particularly excited about this sale. I can't wait for you to see it all. There are so many pieces I am eyeing myself. =) Here's a little peek at some of the items that will be in the sale tonight.

https://www.jossandmain.com/?refid=curjm41

If you haven't ever shopped at Joss and Main before don't worry, here is your personal invitation from us to join the fun! Just click here! The sale goes live tonight at 9:00 pm. I can't wait!


I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Setting an alarm to go off at nine, so I can jump on right away!!! I'm sure everything you've picked is as amazing as everything else you've done!! So excited to shop and see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...