HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Little Peek At Our Festive Guest Room


We decided to add some red to our guest room this year for the holidays. We found some pretty wrapping paper and a really cool red car at HomeGoods to start the room off.






And then we were so excited to partner with Birch Lane to add a whole bunch more festive cheer to our guest room! We decided to accent this room with red this year to make it feel extra cozy for our visitors. I wanted to share a quick little peek today and tomorrow will have a full post up!

I absolutely love the vintage feel of this hooked pillow with the red bicycle on it and the cable knit pillow with the wood buttons adds such  cozy feel.

And the red quilt and shams are so pretty and add the perfect touch for the holidays. We also added this joy pillow.

My absolute favorite thing though are these skis!!!!

And this beautiful berry wreath pillow works perfectly on our chair although I keep playing around with placing it on the bed too. 

I am excited to share the whole room with you tomorrow! I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful room! you are full of inspiration and I have to agree, those skis are awesome!

    PS. You inspired me to paint our kitchen cabinets grey!

    XO Kass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous room! I love Birch Lane and those skis are perfect! My sons would love them in their rooms.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red! It feels like Christmas! Cute bicycle pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hints of red! Leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy. I'm beginning my holiday decorating this weekend. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red pillows, against the gray it's all so beautiful. You really gussied up the Target deer too. Happy Fri. the 13th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful room...love the color combination and all of the whimsical decorating pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little Christmas touches throughout. It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...