HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Soft and Sweet Nursery with Paper Flowers



I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I can't believe a week from today is Thanksgiving!

Today we wanted to share with you a sweet nursery that we helped some of our good friend's with this fall. This weekend we will have a full post with lots more images and details. The nursery is actually quite a bit more colorful than this because it is for a sweet little toddler named Stratten, who is so fun and full of life but today we wanted to share a more muted version of this that has kind of a softer feel that would be perfect for a newborn. Then in our next post we will share how with just a few simple additions of pattern and color it can change and grow to fit a child's personality without having to change any of the main components of the room and by just adding in more color and pattern.

The walls were already painted this pretty blue color and then a gorgeous quilt made by Stratten's mom, Jess (that I will share in the next post) were the starting off points for the room. Then the next part was adding in this crib from Wayfair. I love all of the beautiful details on it and the shape of the back and the fact that it transitions to a toddler bed and then a full size bed so it can grow with her. It's really heavy and such  beautifully made piece!



The paper flowers are from Fanciful Design are SO BEAUTIFULLY made. I feel like it was hard to capture just how elegant they are. I definitely plan on using them again in another space! They are so beautiful and elegant but still whimsical and fun too! You hang each one individually with just a simple tack so you can mix up the design as much as you want or use them in different parts of the room if you want. I love how these look at clustered together though over the crib.




This sweet knit angel doll and "S" Typeset pillow are both from Land of Nod. I can't wait to share some more fun Land of Nod pieces in the next post!

The beautiful nightstand is also from Wayfair and coordinates so well with the crib and I love the detail of the legs.






The sheets, bedskirt and striped pillow are all from the Capri Set in Blush from Oilo Studio and such a pretty color. We are still waiting on the glider to arrive but can't wait to share images of that once it does.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! I am looking forward to sharing more of this room with the colorful additions this weekend.

Here is a full source list:
Crib - Wayfair 
Paper Flowers - Fanciful Design
Knit Angel Doll - Land of Nod
"S" Typeset Pillow - Land of Nod
Nightstand - Wayfair
Sheet, Crib Skirt, and Striped Pillow - Capri set in Blush from Oilo Studio
Owl Lamp - HomeGoods
Albums under the Lamp - HomeGoods
Gold Vase - Target
Purple Vase - Painted Fox
Cream Pillow - Target






The crib, sheet sets, pillows and paper flowers were all provided by our sponsors in exchange for sharing them on our blog and social media. All thoughts and opinions are our own.

7 comments:

  1. When I first saw the post I thought it was you that was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nursery! I have a question not related to the nursery. If I wanted to make the frame in your tutorial for the chalkboard prints but to fit your 11x14 prints what measurements would i use for the wood? I have made three of the 24x36, two for myself and one for our son's wedding and I love them! I would love to have smaller frames but I am horrible with math! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are beautiful!!! Pastel set in the room creates a very kind and gentle mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the color on the walls, I know it was already there but I wish I knew the brand and name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary Beth, the wall color is Benjamin Moore palladian blue HC-144

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful room, so lovely and so delicate. Those paper flowers are gorgeous, I can't believe they are even prettier in person! Your photos capture all the beauty of this room perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's my crib and nightstand design....wendy bellissimo. so fun to get to see it here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...