HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Couple of New Prints


I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I just wanted to pop in real quickly to share a couple of new prints we now have available in our shop and I'll be back later this week with pictures of our guest room now that we've switched the furniture all around upstairs.

First we have a new Walt Whitman print, "We we together. I forget the rest." This one is great for a Valentine's gift or a wedding or anniversary present as well. I also think it's a sweet sentiment for family or friends in general.

And then we have a one of our favorite parts from John Newton's "Amazing Grace" also done as a chalkboard print.



And we also will be listing a batch of our "You Make My Heart Sing" signs at 10AM EST:




I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...