HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gotta Love the Antique Mall!







This Saturday Dana and I were at the antique mall hunting for a mantel for her place (which we did find!) and lo and behold this adorable vintage style toy car was sitting on one of the booths! We practically squealed with delight. I have been wanting to get Lillabel one since the day I found out we were having a girl. They have similar one at Posh Tots but it was soooo expensive. So, needless to say we snatched this right up and are going to give it to her for Christmas! Unfortunately it weighs a ton so it is sitting in our living room until Jon lugs it to the garage so she has been playing with it for the last few days! I am so excited about it and can't wait to use it for some Dear Lillie photo shoots this spring!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! How cute is she in that car!!! I looove the antique malls! Matter of fact I was at one this last weekend too and picked up a nice set of white milk glass pedastel bowls for half price! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They are the best, aren't they? So, are you getting excited for your show next weekend? Are you guys ready for it or are you going crazy? We were working until the wee hours of the night before getting ready for ours - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the show! I am so ready to see how we do this year with all this new inventory. We are doing fairly well with being all caught up. All I have left is to sew some embellishments on 3 scarves I knitted. So far they are turning out really cute. I am just getting nervous because we are doing 3 shows in a row and the drop off and pick up times are all running together.... Are you guys pretty busy with your orders. I am sure you are. Yay for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scarves sound so pretty! I can't wait until you have an Etsy site so I can see everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...