HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Simple Christmas Wreath and Several New Products



You might remember last spring when I made this wreath.

It had moss and a bird's nest which I loved for the spring and even summer months.

I was in a hurry this fall and needed a wreath so I just peeled off the hot glue that was holding the moss and bird's nest on it and decided to add some fall elements.

Once again, I was short on time so I peeled the autumn elements off and added some of the Christmas printouts I made for our tree (I will try to post some pictures of that either tomorrow or Wednesday) and a few fresh sprigs of greenery.  I thought it was just going to be a temporary idea but I actually kind of like it. Who would have thought that one wreath could get so many uses?





We have several new items available including our Reagan pillow in a new color-way
(We will have more of the other Reagans available soon. They are almost finished.) 

 And the rest of our kid's Christmas thermals and onesies are now available!
(All photos of these thermals are by the talented Jennifer of JLyn Photography)
We have these Drummer Boy Thermals:

And these Joy to the World ones as well:


It is also time to announce the winner of our Icing Designs Giveaway:

Congratulations! Someone from Icing Designs will contact you shortly!


And finally I wanted to tell you all about this amazing site for Jane Austen fans!

A really sweet woman named Laura contacted us asking if they could feature our Jane Austen Party. We were honored and quite excited to be on their site. Thank you, Laura!

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!







Linking up to The Shabby Nest

19 comments:

  1. Great pics, I like green letters!
    Have a nice monday!
    kisses,
    http://lacasaconencanto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this version of the wreath best! It is so lovely in its simplicity! And it's always nice to see a new way to display photos of the kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the photo idea on the wreath. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best kind of wreath to have! With those pictures, it will be perfect for winter time too! Congrats on being on the website! Bath is a phenomenal city! What an honor for you and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!! Your living room is adorable! Nice Monday!!

    my blog:
    http://decorastyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin' this photo wreath idea...photos are BIG at our nest!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer, how perfect is this wreath? LOVE how you've used it throughout the year. I'm going to have to do one, thanks for the inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer,

    Wow, I LOVE the wreath. Gorgeous.

    I'm not sure if you accept blog awards, but if you do, there are two little somethings waiting for you on my blog (Julia's Journal). :)

    Have a blessed day!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delighted to see that your Jane Austen party has been picked up by the Jane Austen Centre - it is a great site and resource - make sure you sign up for their newletter...and if you are ever in the UK, make sure to visit during September when they hold the annual Jane Austen festival in Bath - complete with regency costume ball...I went a few years ago and it was a fabulous weekend! I'm sure you'd love it!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really nice and vintage. always love your ideas. I want to make or get someone to make me a wreath like this. its so versatile too. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is your wreath attached to your mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this wreath..........for all seasons!

    Happy Holidays..........Jennifer to you and your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the lovely link and comments! We are delighted to have YOU! :~) Your wreath is fabulous-- what a talented mama your girls have. Thank you for the beautiful Psalm 100 download-- I was going to be having the girls memorize it this week to share at Thanksgiving. It's great to have something so pretty to work from!
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wreath! Do you have a tutorial on how to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love to make this wreath. . . are the directions on an older post? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new products are lovely, Jennifer! Love the reds! Your wreath is perfect, too. The simple design lends itself to adapting so easily with embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much, everybody!

    Julia - thanks, you're so sweet!

    Annie - I would love to go some day! My husband actually lived in Leicester for a year, and I hope that we'll be able to go back sometime.

    Melissa - Its on one of those sticky hooks that 3M makes... I'm not sure what they're called, but you can get them just about anywhere and they are really cheap! I'm actually planning on adding a ribbon so it looks like the wreath is hanging from the mirror, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

    LowCountryLiving and JessToews - Thanks! There is a post back in April when I originally made this wreath http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Easter that links to two tutorials I mixed together to make the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so in love with this site. I wish I could meet you. I know you'd be a "kindred spirit."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...