HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Nate Show and a New Pillow

Shortly before Christmas we got an e-mail from The Nate Berkus Show asking if we might be interested in being on a segment of their show. After pinching myself and wondering if I was reading it correctly I wrote back and said of course we would be and about a month ago we filmed a "House Proud" segment and then went to New York to film a segment in their studio at CBS. We found out that it will be airing on March 19th and I am partially excited, but mostly nervous - haha! I don't like talking in front of more than two or three people, so being in front of the was camera was nerve-wracking to say the least. Anyway, although I am nervous I am looking forward to March 19th!

It has been a busy week here so far. Everything has been successfully moved up to New Hampshire and I have been working like crazy back here in Virginia on some new projects. The coffee table is pretty much finished and I moved the rug around and added a chalkboard frame to our family room. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and it will be sunny enough for me to take some photos today. It is so much fun to see a room feel fresh and new with just a few simple changes. I also got our porch put back together and have been cleaning closets and drawers and baskets and got the garage completely overhauled (it was a complete disaster - you could barely move out there!), and I am hoping to start on my next big painting project tonight once the girl's are in bed. And then I've got quite a few new things I will be starting to work on for Dear Lillie. And we've already got several new things in production right now for spring and summer. 

Today we have our newest Reagan Pillow Cover available. It is much brighter than our usual color palette but the second I saw this fabric I fell in love with it! It is just so bright and cheery and I love the mix of colors in it - it makes me so ready for summer. 



And we have also restocked our Bird's Nest Pillow Covers:



Also, I wanted to let you know we have updated the information on the Gilles Family from our post on Sunday

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


37 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! That is so exciting to be on the Nate Berkus show. I have already marked my calendar.
    I am sure you did a great job!
    Can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I can't wait to see the show, and I will be watching it just for you! :) I love your new pillows, so springy, and I'm glad the move went well.

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see you on Nate! Already set the DVR... Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning :) Thanks to YOU it is!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you & looking forward to March 19th. What a much deserved honor. Tell the team in New Hampshire, to get ready! YOU are going to have a whole new set of fans discover you and your beautiful creations. I received my nest pillows. Perfect for spring. thank you.
    Happy Happy Day!! BiG HuGs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this totally cracks me up!!I was watching his show the other day, he had a blogger on showing some of her diy projects....and I honestly was thinking, "Jenni should be on his show for sure, she is so talented!" Isn't that just so funny? I'm so excited for you!!

    Such awesome news, I can't wait to watch...I am sure you'll be fabulous!! Congratulations!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is news, indeed!

    Congrats - that should be really neat to see!

    You deserve this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you! Incredible, I will set my dvr today, I can't wait to see the show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Sweetie do you sleep? I am looking at your list and wondering how you are still writing a coherent blog:) It is like my morning cup of coffee. I love it! First thing I read, but I do hope you take a break now and again. I cannot wait to see you on Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to put this is my calendar~I just have to see your segment on Nate! How exciting! Hubs and I went to the Nate show and were seated in the audience...when the show aired we kept waiting to see ourselves on TV and when the camera finally showed us, credits rolled over our faces!haah! Thats my Nate story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! How exciting, I have marked my calendar awaiting to see what great creations you will feature. I adore your blog and your products, I just scored a "Nest" pillow cover, anxiously awaiting it's arrival! The new Summer Floral Reagan pillow says "Summer", love the color combination...Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! Eeee!!! I'll definitely watch that day :) And, love the new fabric for the pillows - makes me feel better on this dreary day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see your segment. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! That is wonderful!!! I can't wait to see it! Those new pillows are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the Nate Show!!!!! Love the floral fabric too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! Love that show too!rmkstraley@Aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting Jenni!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to tune in on the 19th!!!
    Leah: )
    P.S. Glad to hear the move went smoothly - now Dear Lillie can keep on growing without taking over your house!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Jenni! I can't wait to see you on Nate. How fun! What an honor that is and you are most deserving of it. I can relate about talking in front of people....I get mighty nervous myself! A few are fine. A crowd makes me uneasy. I bet you did fabulous. Love the new pillow and the pop of colors. Bright and colorful and perfect for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, how awesome - congrats! I'll be sure to set my dvr!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait to see you on the Nate show! How exciting! Congratulations! I have been following your blog for awhile now and I love it. I can't set the DVR that far ahead, but I will write myself a note!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So excited Jenni! I love Nate Berkus! YAY! I will tune in and cannot wait to see it. XO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! That is SO exciting... I love Nate so much that sometimes I dream he is my friend in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!! I LOVE NATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. congratulations! I love the nate show and record it everyday, i will be watching for you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on being House Proud! I LOVE Nate and I record his show everyday :-) I love the House Proud segment! I can't wait to see your beautiful home on TV! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is SO EXCITING! I love Nate and his House Proud segment is always my fave. I will be watching. : ) Congratulations!!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness, Jennifer, this is awesome! I record all of Nate's shows and so look forward to seeing you live on the show. Can't wait to see the "House Proud" segment.

    Best Wishs and congratulations!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulation on the Nate Berkus news..I have my calendar marked..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats! Feeling excited along with you. Even my husband said we need to watch that (lol guess I've mentioned you a time or two). Looking forward to seeing you live! - Marann

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow!! I just saw your segment!! Although it was a little hard to find you, I'm so glad I finally did!! Love,Love your home!! It's a great inspiration for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! I finally was able to watch my recording of "The Nate Show." I didn't even realize you were on there, until I saw pictures of your beautiful home! I was like, oh my gosh, that's Jennifer from Dear Lillie!!! How exciting! You did great!!! Your home is a wonderful inspiration!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Shared on FB!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shared on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. L-O-V-E the pillows!!! I tried to make Sham's myself and w/o avail... Follow your blog regularly and have shared it often to friends who have thanked me for "introducing them" to Dear Lillie... :) Great work, inspirational, beautiful and gives glory to our creator as usual. Love the Easter pillow covers.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I was watching the show the other night on tv and suddenly I started seeing familar photos. Congratulations. Well done. It was awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...