HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Winner and Houzz.com Feature

So, yesterday afternoon I got an e-mail from the lovely Susan Duane, saying that the feature she had written for Houzz.com was up and it was on their front page! How exciting! 


There is our front door in the bottom left corner! Thank you so much, Susan! You can click here to read it.

Okay, so now for what you are all waiting for....


The winner of the Ruler Growth Chart is:


I hope I counted right...(we used to have all of the comments numbered but when blogger changed their format that went away so it was not so easy this time) =) 

Congratulations to Maggie! Send us an e-mail at dearlillie@hotmail.com with your address!





Because of the move this week this upload will be similar in size to all of our previous ones but then on Tuesday we will have a much larger batch available! And from here on out our batches will continue to be much larger now that we are working in a considerably larger space and have more help! YAY!!!!!

I started uploading the pictures I took of our family room with the painted coffee table and framed chalkboard today onto my computer last night and should have them all ready to go for next week! I can't wait to show you all. I normally rush through my painting projects and then regret it later but this time I really took my time and did it properly and am so glad I did! And I took pictures step by step for a tutorial. Here's a little sneak peek:



Have a wonderful Friday!




10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Houzz feature! YAY! And congrats to Maggie on her win!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Great feature and so exciting. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice seeing your home on Houzz. Love the long shots. Congrats on the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making it to Houzz's front page!! That is so exciting. All of your rooms look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to YOU & your beautiful home! Lucky Maggie! I know she will adore the growth chart! I LOVE mine! Looking forward to your new projects. HaPpY FUN FuN FriDaY!! Enjoy. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Houzz feature, Jenni! Your home is really gorgeous. Every detail is beautiful. You have done such a beautiful job with everything. You have a real gift and talent with decorating and creativity. And, Congratulations to Maggie on her win! Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS on the feature in Houzz...Your home is beautiful and photographed well in the article..and congrats to the winner of your giveaway..Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so close!!! Next person down! Bummed when the giveaway winners are that close!!! And Congrats on the feature in Houzz!!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...