HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Silhouette Easter Eggs for our Dining Room Table


This past weekend Lillie and I made tons and tons and tons of Easter eggs! We tried out a bunch of different things while playing around with silhouettes. These ones are my favorite and what we have on our dining room table. (I will show you how we made them either tomorrow or Thursday - hopefully tomorrow! And I will show you some of the other colors/styles then too. ) Although I love Easter, I have never been a huge Easter egg fan because they always seemed so "cutesy". I am so excited, though, with how these turned out.
 






This is Jon's place setting (and mine is similar):

And then this is what Lola's (and Lillie is similar):

 

These little cutouts will be available along with some vinyl ones so that you can make eggs as soon as we get more vinyl in. We are very impatiently waiting for it to arrive. As soon as it does we will have the vinyl ones as well as the paper ones available. We are hoping the vinyl will arrive today so that it can be cut this afternoon and we can have them for sale by tomorrow.


 



I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with lots more Easter eggs!


23 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the 'cutesy' that seems to come with Easter eggs! These will definitely be on my Easter brunch table this year. I can't wait for your 'how to post'.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegance of these.....Easter always seems to be a vomit of color! These are lovely and pale...
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your eggs - beautiful, simple and elegant. And the place settings are just perfection. I had to look at all your pictures a couple times because everything is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore them and will be the first in line to buy the silhouettes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really decorate for Easter, but these eggs are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you are a superstar sister! I love these eggs and the presentation! How do you do this with the baby and the busy "helper"?? I loved the last view point into the rooms too~another winner from Dear Lillie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - fortunately Lillie LOVES projects so we do most of them when Lola is napping. She is NOT such a big fan of projects. =) I am discovering, though, now that Lola is crawling, projects are getting more and more difficult because we have to pick everything up as soon as she wakes up instead of leaving stuff out and slowly finishing the project throughout the day.

      Delete
  7. these are amazing! Very chic take on Easter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE those eggs!!! Great idea, and everything looks absolutely darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Elegant. Your attention to detail and your eye for beautiful design is exquisite. I am like a little girl waiting for Easter morning! I can't wait to purchase the silhouettes and recreate your elegant designs. Thank you for helping me make my home special too. Love and Adore Dear Lilllie!!
    Happy Tuesday ~ Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The egg silhouettes are just beautiful! You have such an amazing talent, very inspirational! ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness how chic! I wish I had your talent - I wanted an impressive Easter table this year, but it does not look like that is happening. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you use tea to dye those? I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny - I'm pretty sure Jenni did. She's going to post tomorrow or Thursday about how she made them.

      Delete
  13. Those are really beautiful. So classy and elegant. I'm not one either into all of the Easter colors. Last year I chose to use just one color....a soft robin's egg blue and kept it simple. Your decor is exquisite, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like all of these silhouettes. They are really cute. Like the neutral colors. Everything looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so beautiful! I love the natural look, and love the white silhouettes, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply Beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  17. The silhouette eggs are so elegant and so you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fantastic. I am collecting up ideas for easter eggs that don't use dyes, and this is fantastic! Can't wait to try it here.

    ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Jennifer I absolutely loooooooooove them!!!!!

    I too kinda really am not very whimsical with my holiday decorating, and I think your eggs here and the way you presented them is brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

    I *anxiously* await your tutorial!

    SO IMPRESSIVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE these silhouette eggs. SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these :) Look my silhouette easter eggs too:
    http://inspiroivasekasotku.blogspot.fi/2013_03_01_archive.html#

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...