HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Autumn is here...




A few weeks ago I took some photos of Lillie and Lola. I don't think I've taken any setup type photos of them together since last fall and they've grown so much since then. Lillie is wearing our Briar hat, made by my sister, Dana. We are hoping to have them available again later this fall.
Lola's hat was a gift from Jon's parents for Lillie when she was little. It's from a store in Indiana called Lola Rue. My mom made Lillie's plaid jumper. Lola's dress, little jacket and shoes were also Lillie's. I guess that's what happens when you are the second child. =)  The dress is from Gap and her little jacket and shoes are from Joyfolie. 





Our neighbors, Chloe and Bayley came along too and wore the Briar hats in gray.



I also wanted to introduce you to our newest sponsor:

Vinyl Wall Decals

Head on over to their website for a wide variety of vinyl decals at great prices!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!


14 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Jennifer! The girls are growing so fast. They are such beautiful children. God bless you guys and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of your daughters.
    The neighbor girls look as everyone had fun..
    Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend! Thanks to YOU it is! Darling photos!
    The way you capture a moment... priceless! Happy Fall Ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They couldn't be any cuter!Savor this time. It goes so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are getting so big! Gorgeous photos as always! Saw your feature in the Christmas magazine at the grocery store this weekend. I was like, "I know that house!" :) congrats!
    Jen
    Scissors & Spatulas

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, wow, wow! those photos are absolutely stunning and your girls? too gorgeous for words! they are such sweet souls and you can tell that just from the pictures!

    happy monday!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I was wondering what your process is for Savin your Photoshop photos on your desktop? What do you save them as, and what size? I use the florabella resize for Facebook tool but when I tried your tutorial for making my own canvas the photo was blurry because I think the size I saved it as to post to Facebook. So I was curious what size you save your photos, and what do you save them as (jpg, etc) thank you!!

    -Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I save all of my pictures in their original size as JPG's. (Although I am starting to shoot more in RAW). I do resize them to upload to the blog but save those in a seperate blog folder and still keep the original size. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  8. I just can't believe how big the girls are getting. I have been away for a few months and wow!!!
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh! Your two cuties are so pretty!! I laugh because my daughter always, for pictures, holds my younger daughter around the neck too, sort of awkward but they love each other so much!! Gorgeous pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, when did Lola get so big? It seems like you just had her. Two beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...