HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cream Cheese and Nest Download


I don't know about you all, but I love Pinterest. I especially love pinning just about anything with chocolate, and of course pretty much anything and everything home decor related. =) And I have to say I actually really enjoy trying out some of the different things I pin and find it to be a great resource. Sometimes we bake things and they just turn out "okay" and some not that great at all. There are actually a couple of websites devoted entirely to "Pinterest Fails" which are pretty funny. Anyway, I thought when we found something we love that we pinned we would share them with you all. Not sure how often that will actually be (for instance I became addicted to mug brownies last year but they don't photograph all that well, haha!) but I thought today I would start with a chocolate chip cookie recipe that we tried earlier this winter and made over and over and over. These are definitely my new favorite cookie. Obviously everyone has a different opinion on what makes the perfect chocolate chip cookie so this may not appeal to all of you but 3 out of the 4 members of our little family agree this is "the best cookie ever". =)





You can find the recipe for these delicious


Also thought I would let you know we have a new downloadable print available in our shop in time for spring and Easter.
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/bird-s-nest-8x10-download

http://www.dearlillie.com/product/bird-s-nest-8x10-download

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

  1. I'm a Pinterest junkie all the way. I'm always trying out new recipes I've pinned and ended up creating a board called, Pinterest Recipes I've Tried, just to keep track. I make notes in the comment section and a link if I wrote a post about it. Here's the link if ya wanna see if I've made anything you've pinned. :) http://www.pinterest.com/rindymae/pinterest-recipes-i-ve-tried/
    I just made Pear-Ginger Muffins today that I had pinned forever ago and they were BOMB diggity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sounds divine…I would never have thought of adding the cream cheese!…Gorgeous new Easter print too!…xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...what?! Those look incredible! I hopped over to the recipe and will definitely be making these. Thanks for posting about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!! Got Milk? Do you deliver? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I am going to bake some of those cookies this weekend.
    Have a great day!!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies look amazing!!! And I adore those green mason jars!! Where ever did you find them??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer, I could eat a whole bunch of those right now, LOL I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just strolling through your blog and saw the cookies and thought, hmm, they can't be good unless they are Averie Sunshine cookies ... and there you have it, they are! I just made the quadruple chocolate cookies from her site and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...