HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Praise God For Whom All Blessings Flow Sign


We are excited to be introducing our newest sign, "Praise God from Whom all blessings flow". We will be listing them in our shop later this morning (10 AM, Thursday October 2nd).






We also hung some artwork on the empty wall between our closets. The closet doors are pretty much the last ones left in the house to paint. Although I have to admit in this room they don't really bother me that much. I am looking forward though to officially having all of the painting in the house done very soon.

You can see some before and after photos and get a full source list for our master bedroom here in this post.

I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new sign, and the room is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything that you do is so beautiful!

    I don't remember if you have said that you sand your stained wood before painting, or do something else. Just in case, I thought I'd mention what we've been using as we paint stair spindles, etc. It's a deglosser called "Krud Kutter Gloss-Off." It's SO much quicker, easier and less messy than sanding. You wipe it onto the stained wood, then clean it off with wet paper towels. We tried sanding spindles to begin with and this is works so much better. Sanding made a mess and took forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the door as it is, your house is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...