HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, May 18, 2015

So We Beat On... Our New Great Gatsby Sign



Our Uncle Bob had a sign with this F. Scott Fitzgerald quote on it that had a prominent place at his home and I know every time I see this quote it brings so many fond memories to me and probably most of our family members, so this particular sign that we are introducing has particular sentimental value to us. I love having it out on the porch and having a subtle memory of him each time I am sitting out there or walk by the french doors and see it.

We are excited to be offering the first batch of them Tuesday morning at 10 AM EST.





Earlier this spring we added some blue on the porch with this runner and pillows from HomeGoods. We added some blue plates and napkins from there as well and I love the summery feel it adds. We also found this fun lantern that right now we have filled with fresh cut peonies from the yard.











My favorite time to enjoy the porch is at night. I love the twinkle the lights add. (The chairs in the night time photos are what we have out there normally but we move the Arhaus metal bistro chairs shown above out from the kitchen - literally just straight out the french doors, when we have people over because they are a lot sturdier and more comfortable and then the girls pull up the stools).


Source List:

So We Beat On... Great Gatsby Sign - Dear Lillie
Farmhouse Table - we built it, (you can read more about it here)

Metal Chairs - Arhuas
Rattan End Chairs - IKEA
Glasses - Mikasa
Flatware - Mikasa
Navy Pillows - HomeGoods
Table Runner - HomeGoods
White Dishes - Pottery Barn, The Emma Collection (wedding gifts 8 1/2 years ago)
Blue Dishes - HomeGoods
Lantern acting as vase - HomeGoods
Peonies - from the yard
Porch Door Color - Mopboard Black in semigloss by Benjamin Moore
Lights - Target
Chairs shown in night time photos:
White Dining Chairs on far side of table- Antique Mall in South Carolina 8 years agoMetal Stools with Wood Tops - Target


I hope you all have a fabulous week!



6 comments:

  1. Jennifer, this is lovely! And ever so slightly masculine. I love blue and white but have none of it in my home. Yet. Thank you for the inspiration. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely! What style Ikea rattan chairs? I'm thinking seriously about rattan chairs in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I honestly can't remember the style name--sorry!

      Delete
  3. Looks so inviting and pretty. Great idea to use the lantern as vase. I saw your front door in a picture. Can you tell me the shade of gray it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The door is a blueish-gray, but its been so long since we painted it I don't remember!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...