HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Friday


I hope you all have had a wonderful week! We wanted to share some photos of some of the products from our curated collection over at Painted FoxPainted Fox is have a fabulous sale that ends Sunday. They are offering 21% off sitewide! Just use the code: youaskedforit21

This dollhouse is one of my favorite pieces! It looks great both as a decorative piece (it has hooks in the back so it can be hung on the wall as a shelf!) but also can be used as an actual dollhouse as well. This one is actually making it's way to a sweet little girl's room later this month and I'll share some photos of it there as well, but for now wanted to share some images of it in our home. We found some of these cute little creatures at Target and they fit perfectly into the house.








We also played around with the dollhouse and some fun new black and white check pillows we got from Target in our family room (and we also used the dollhouse in the dining room which I'll share later this weekend):

We added this mercury glass jug from HomeGoods to the mantel to help add a little sparkle.


These faux harvest moon pumpkins are part of the sale too! We used them both in our kitchen and dining room. They are nice and lightweight so easy to add to places that are otherwise not so great for  real pumpkins (that can be VERY heavy). We love the size and color of them. I will show you later this weekend how they look in our dough bowl with our dried hydrangeas.


These placemats were from Homegoods and I love how the stripe adds a little pattern. 




We hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! (You can find source lists for all of our rooms by click on the "our home" tab).


5 comments:

  1. I love that doll house and the pumpkins, just beautiful! I have an old toy box my father-in-law made for my daughter over 30 years ago. It is fashioned after Noah's Ark. I think it needs a facelift to look as good as this doll house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! If you get in touch with Christine and Jen at Painted Fox (christineandjen@paintedfoxtreasures.com) they should be able to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the olive branch wreath under the pumpkin. Can you please share where you got this? The ones I have seen (Target etc...) are very sparse. Your olive wreath looks so full. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ours is from Birch Lane last year, but I'm not sure if they still carry it.

      Delete
  4. Jennifer,
    I love those black checked pillows in the chairs. I think you may have purchased them from Target. I got them last week to use around the Christmas holiday with my plaid pattern.
    Your home looks amazing.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...