HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Some Other Details on the Porch


On Sunday we shared images of our autumn table setting out on the porch and today I thought we'd share some photos of the other little corners of the porch.

On one side we have our "When I saw you I fell in love..." sign (we will have another batch of these available Thursday morning at 10 EST) and then our three tiered stand filled with autumn accents. You can find the stand in our collection over at Painted Fox. Then we just added a couple of pumpkins and some berries clipped from the yard to finish things off.




Then over in this corner we added this cozy plaid throw from HomeGoods and this fun plaid deer head from Target along with some fresh berries clipped from the yard added to both the deer and a latern/vase from HomeGoods. And then we added a pumpkin, some birch branches and of course, some hot cocoa.



You can see the images of our table setting here in this post. 

Source List:


So We Beat On... Great Gatsby Sign - Dear Lillie (now sold out!) 
Farmhouse Table - we built it, (you can read more about it here)
Chairs - Joss and Main
End Chairs - World Market
Faux Cowhide Pillows - World Market
Cake Stand - HomeGoods
Throw - HomeGoods
White Dishes - Pottery Barn, The Emma Collection (wedding gifts 9 years ago)
Napkins - Pottery Barn (nine years ago)
Porch Door Color - Mopboard Black in semigloss by Benjamin Moore
Lights - Target
Hat - Joyfolie
Rattan Chairs - IKEA
Pillows on Rattan Chairs - Brown Knit ones - Birch Lane, Cream Knit - Soft Surroundings
Table below sign - Antique Mall about 10 years ago - has since been stripped, sanded and base repainted
Ivory Side Table - Target about nine years ago and later painted Ballet White (Benjamin Moore)
Plaid Deer Head - Target
Lantern/Vase filled with berries - HomeGoods
Hot Cocoa Cups - L.A. Burdick Chocolate
Birch Branches - Ballard Design

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week! 



4 comments:

  1. Jennifer,
    Your back porch is prettier than my kitchen table settings. It is really beautiful.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog for about 6 months and I have quickly become a big fan. I love your take on this garden feel for fall. Very fresh and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would love one of the "When I Met you I Knew" wood signs. Please message me on FB Blessings, Elaine. https://www.facebook.com/elaine.p.corbett

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful porch, it makes me say ahhhh..and want to sit down and enjoy a cup of tea and great conversation. I have porches for the first time ever and I am so excited to style them! I am sharing over at FB and Twitter and have pinned a couple of your gorgeous images. I would love it if you have a couple of minutes to stop by and share this over at Celebrate it Sunday, the party stays open until Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...