HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Few Finishing Touches in Our Master Bedroom


When we did the bedroom switcharoo for the girls and moved Lillie into her own room that meant this mirrored dresser had to get moved out of the guest room. We had been wanting to add a second dresser into our room since we moved in so we figured we would try it in here. I ended up moving it where we had the other dresser and moved that one onto the wall opposite our bed (you can see it further down in the post). 

Then, for my birthday last month, my parents got me this light fixture that I had been eyeing for quite a while from RH Baby and Child. I love the finishing touch it adds to the room. After that I ordered this faux cowhide from Joss and Main for our dining room but when it came I was still working on some painting projects in there so tried it up here. I actually ended up loving how it looked in here, which kind of surprised me. However, once I got the dining room finished up I moved it down there and now I really like how it looks in there too, so I am a little torn on which spot it will ultimately end up although I think probably the dining room. 







And one of our favorite pieces is this beautiful Angel by Deann. It was a limited edition and not available right now but you can check out all her other beautiful work!







And here is a detailed source list:


Wall Color - Moonshine by Benjamin Moore in Matte
Trim - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss
Nightstand - Made over from a Tarva dresser from IKEA (you can read all of the details here)
Lamps - HomeGoods

Angel Painting - Deann Art
Light Fixture - RH Baby and Child
Bed - Ballard Designs - fabric 10 oz linen natural
French Market Quilt - Soft Surroundings in Limestone color
Cable Knit Euro Shams - Soft Surroundings in White

Euro Shams Ballard Designs
Pom Pom Shams - Ballard Designs
Little pillow in front - IKEA 
Three Ring Chest - Soft Surroundings
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels
Drapery Rods - Lowe's 

Roman Shades - Lowe's (they are now discontinued)
Tray - HomeGoods
Ribbon and Spool of Ribbon - HomeGoods
Oil Painting and gold peacocks - Gifts
Vase - Joann's years ago
Gold ornaments - HomeGoods
Trophy Urns - The Arrows Nest
Gold Clutch - Gift years ago
Jewelry Box - HomeGoods

Mirrored Chest - Haynes Furniture 7 or so years ago
Chairs - World Market
Clock - Joss and Main
Urn with Tulips - got as a gift years ago
Gold Mirror - gift years ago


We also want to introduce of our our newest sponsors, Barn Light Electric:



Barn Light Electric Co.® is a wonderful source for original, hand-crafted, American-manufactured lighting. Their collection of interior and exterior lighting fixtures and accessories reflects their vintage-meets-modern principles. From industrial lighting, gooseneck lighting, and porcelain enamel lighting, to pendants, wall sconces, copper, and the latest in LED lighting, Barn Light Electric offers hundreds of fixtures that are easy to customize with finish color, mounting, and other options to create the perfect light for any style of home or business. Be sure to head on over and check them out! I love this galvanized pendant.


I hope you all have a fabulous week! 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as always, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I love your bed, specifically the headboard and foot board. Have you had it long? Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Jenni got it from Ballard Designs about two years ago I believe.

      -Jason

      Delete
  3. I love everything you do, but I'm wondering if the mirrored piece would look better in the other location? Something about seeing all the reflection of your bed makes it appear kind of crowded or busy right there. That's just what I thought from seeing the photo, it might look completely different when you are in the room. Photos can be deceiving! I love your new light! I'd love to get rid of my ugly ceiling fan- but heat flashes make it a necessary evil for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chandelier is such a marvellous centrepiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how the mirrored dresser accentuates your bed so beautifully. i also appreciate the way your pieces compliment each other...for example most of your furniture is square..but you have bold accents that are circular...the large clock..and the circle detail on the other dresser. very eye catching and yet understated. Well done. Truly. P.S. the light fixture is just the right touch of drama. PERFECT.

    http://k-g.us/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...