HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, February 10, 2017

Our Entryway


So, I don't have a new space to share yet, but I will very soon! Later this weekend I have some photos to share of my new office, although it's a long way from being finished it's at least somewhat organized and I will share the progress so far. And then next week I am hoping to share some big projects that are being worked on right now in our family room! I cannot wait! For now though, I wanted to share the non-Christmas version of our entryway. When I first shared it right after we moved in I had added some simple holiday touches but here is how it has looked the last month and half. 



All the doors in the house are now officially painted Mopboard Black! Woohoo! So glad to have that behind me. (Actually that technically isn't completely true - I do still have two folding doors that go to the water closet areas of the upstairs bathrooms but other than that they are all done!)












We also wanted to let you know that our "When Irish Eyes are Smiling..." shirts are back in stock!



Entryway Source List:
White Trim - Existing
Walls - White Dove in Eggshell by Benjamin Moore
Doors - Mopboard Black in Semi-gloss by Benjamin Moore
Beadboard Wallpaper Below Chair Rail - Can be found here
Gold Ring Chest - Soft Surroundings (painted Wrought Iron by BM)
Mirror - Soft Surroundings
Silver Urns - Season of Williamsburg about 8 years ago (similar ones here and here)
Jasmine - (or at least I think it's Jasmine) Trader Joes
Books - Vintage - similar ones can be found here, here and here
Horse - HomeGoods
Painting on Chest and on Wall - Gift from Family
Bench - HomeGoods
Throw - HomeGoods
Topiary - Birch Lane
Pillow - Joss and Main
Hooks - HomeGoods
Hat - Joyfolie
Scarf - Joyfolie
Bag wrapping tulips - made by my mom
Horn - vintage, was a great uncles

Have a wonderful Friday!








2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Is this the large or small mirror from a Soft Surroundings? Did you have to touch up the gold at all when you painted the chest? If so, what did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! It is the large size, and Jenni didn't have to touch up the gold at all, which was nice.

      -Jason

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...