HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, January 13, 2014

A Few Family Room Pictures






 I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Here are a couple of photos of what our family room looks like now with all the Christmas decor down. I am planning to add in some pillows and a few accessories with a little pop of color in the next few weeks but for now I don't mind that it's a little bare looking. It always feels so much less cluttered after the Christmas stuff is put away.



 I took quite a few more photos of this room as well as the kitchen so will be back with all of those tomorrow. I hope you have a fabulous Monday!
P.S. You can find a source list for this room here.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, light and fresh. Love the plant holders especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love those chevron frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic for winter. I love how you accent with grey. I've been considering trying that combo out in my upstairs bathroom. We will see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so bright and cozy. Love the chevron frames on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy your little photo bomber; what a cutie:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your white vases. I have searched and searched for one like them and no luck at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the dining table painted gray. Love Lillie in the background - bet she's doing school work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wondering what the trim and door paint color is. I checked the source page, but don't think they have been update. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelley! The old color from this post is London Fog. You can find all updated sources in the "our home" tab!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...