HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Some Valentine's Chalkboard Placemat Sets

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I just wanted to pop in and let you all know we now have our placemat packs available this time with our Happy Valentine's Day design on them:
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/happy-valentine-s-day-11x17-placemat-packet





http://www.dearlillie.com/product/happy-valentine-s-day-11x17-placemat-packet

I'll be back at some point tomorrow (probably in the evening) with pictures of the rest of the pink touches in this room.

5 comments:

  1. Those are just DARLING!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun for Valentine's Day! Your room looks beautiful with the pops of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you added pink. One day, (and I mean in a flash) something hit me that I couldn't handle red in my house anymore. I packed up everything red that very second and donated it. Ha! I have been slowly adding little bits of pink to my decor and love it! Love the placemats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the orange throw pillows over there and I'm just loving there.
    I love your style but they have become a bit too 'grey' for me and I'm not at all a 'colourful' person. (One of my friends say I hate colour!)
    But that pop of colour along with the ones from the guest room are really nice.
    Keep up the good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright pink tulips and pillows . It looks so cheerful and springy! I have always loved the Eire chandelier and wS sad to see the didn't carry them. I think it looks great there and I know it would look good on the porch, but I also think that. Black lantern would look really nice there. Maybe like the one from Pottery Barn or Ballards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...