HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day!


Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day from my ice cream cone loving little munchkins!

I'll be back this week with the IKEA nightstand makeover in our master bedroom, more photos from Jason's house and a new item in our shop that I am quite excited about it.

Yes, they are wearing white dresses - but not to worry they are both washable - the one Lola's wearing we've had for a couple of years now and both girls have worn it over and over and over and we've had all sorts of spills and even played in some mud in it and it washes out just wonderfully and the one Lillie is wearing is from Joyfolie and Lillie has been living in it and it washes great as well. =)


4 comments:

  1. Hello, so lovely your blogue.
    Here in Portugal, the father's day is on March 19.

    Rosa from Lisbon ☆★☆★☆★

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. And yes, why have dresses if they can't play in them?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious little girls, Lillie looks so sweet with her hair pulled up in a bun like that!! And Lola has that look like "I got ice cream and I love it!" Hope they are both enjoying being with there Daddy on Fathers day as I know my kids and grandkids have with theres! Show us some great things this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...