HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cousins in Colonial Williamsburg


I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday! Every year (well, I guess I should say for 2011, 2012, and 2013 and want to go back and make them for the 2009 and 2010 once I have some time) I make a book of photos for ourselves and the grandparents. I try to keep up with editing my pictures throughout the year and then at the end of the year I put the book together (I used to work on it month by month as the year progressed but now I am always behind and start working on it at the end of the year - ha!) I just finished editing some of these pictures from our visit from Lillie and Lola's little "sister-cousin", Everly and even though they were taken almost two months ago figured I would share a few of them today. It rained pretty much every single day during the week they were here visiting so we didn't get many pictures but we did try to take a few during the last afternoon they were here while we were down in Colonial Williamsburg.

 

Evie loved watching the horses as much as Lillie and Lola always do:

I love the way Evie's looking up at Lola in this picture:

Oh how I love and miss this cute little face.





I hope you all have a fabulous week! I'll be back with next with photos of our master bedroom makeover.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of the girls! Love that little pouty face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful pictures.

    Funny you call the cousin "Evie," a nickname of Everly. My eldest is named Evelyn and we call her Eve - but pronounce if like Evie, too. Makes me smile to think there is a little one being called that too. (MY Eve is the one who rec'd that chaulkboard print I bought about somewhere over the rainbow from you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely this girls.Greetings from Gamany. Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing sweeter than these girls in pink with cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful Jennifer. Your girls are darling and little Evie is a doll. Cute skirts and cowboy boots! I love that outfit for me! The three look very close. I love that. Hope all is well with you and your summer is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures! Can't wait to frame one for the playroom! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty girls! Love their matching boots. Could I ask, where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! These are priceless! They are all so adorable. Good genes there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures. The horses and that split fence is my favorite place to take pictures at Williamsburg. Love the cute dresses (or skirt?). Perfect color pink. Do you mind my asking where they are from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The dresses were from JC Penney. They were on clearance though, so I'm not sure if they still carry them.

      Delete
  10. These three little girls are so precious!! Could I ask you were you got there dresses from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They are from JC Penney, but they were on clearance when we bought them, so I'm not sure if they still carry them.

      Delete
  11. Just adorable! May I ask where the darling dresses are from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly! We got them on clearance at JC Penney.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...