HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Nightstands For Our Master Bedroom



 Our master bedroom is finally taking shape. Although we still have a little ways to go before we are completely  finished we've made enough progress that I decided to finally take some photos. Once I go through all of those I will do a full post with a detailed source list - probably at some point early next week. But in the meantime I thought I would share a few photos of our nightstand makeover. We bought some simple dressers at IKEA and did a little makeover on them to dress them up a bit and make them work a little better in our space. I was planning on showing you a before and after of them and a tutorial today but I ended up getting sidetracked until the wee hours of the morning today working on building a console type piece and so I didn't have enough time to write up the tutorial. Hopefully though I will get to that tonight and have it ready for tomorrow. For now here are a few little shots of it.




Source List:

Wallcolor - Moonshine by Benjamin Moore in Matte
Trim - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss
Nightstand - Made over from a Tarva dresser from IKEA (will have details tomorrow)
Pulls - Martha Stewart from Home Depot (spray painted gold and aged with Annie Sloan Dark Wax)
Lamps - HomeGoods
Gold Oval Frame - have had for years
Little Gold Vase - was originally a candle from Target, once it finished we now use it as a vase
Bed - Ballard Design
Euro Shams and Regular Shams - Ballard Design
Coverlet and little pillow in front - IKEA
Drapery Panels - IKEA
Pitcher being used as vase - gift (from Spring Mill)
H - gift

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday! 

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your tutorial! I have been looking at these dressers for nightstands myself!

    tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...so very beautiful love the wall color and the lamps are so very neat! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nigh stands look lovely. I love the color!

    Happy Monday
    -Rosy A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. The night stands are gorgeous Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the nightstands! Can't wait to see more on them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...